Author Thread: Made Whole Again.
Admin

Made Whole Again.
Posted : 24 Apr, 2010 04:46 PM

Everyday people go through a tough times. Hearts get broken in sorts of ways and people dont know how to deal with it. Some people deal with problems by anger or just have "Pity Parties". If you look at it from a spiritual sense, Jesus went through things that people today cant handle. Was HE heart broken, a little but Jesus understood why people gave up on Him on the way to the cross. So how do we deal with a broken heart. First pray and repent your sins and trouble. Next accept Jesus in heart and Last keep HIM and His Father close to your heart. Yes you will have bumps in the road but trust in God to bring you through. Let me break it down simpler. Think of the Last Supper. Jesus broke the bread which is our troubles in our heart. Then Jesus pray over bread( our souls). Last HE gave a piece of bread to each of His disciples in turn represents the knowledge we learn from a bad experience to share to someone else. My fellow christians when bad things happen or you do something bad, search for God to make you whole again.

God Bless :angel:

View Profile
History
Made Whole Again.
Posted : 24 Apr, 2010 05:25 PM

The bread represents Christ's body, not our troubles or our souls.

View Profile
History
Made Whole Again.
Posted : 24 Apr, 2010 05:55 PM

Yes your right the bread does represents the body. But someone who is a first type christian, trying to explain how God breaks you done and save the soul. The bread is the best analogy.The Lord break us to make you whole again. In other words Humble you in Godly ways. Thor thanks for the reply Pixy and have a God bless day :glow: :angel:

View Profile
History
Made Whole Again.
Posted : 24 Apr, 2010 08:14 PM

What is a "first type Christian"??

View Profile
History
Made Whole Again.
Posted : 24 Apr, 2010 08:28 PM

I am with pixy what is a "first type Christian"??

Also that was some job twisting the loard supper to focus on self and not what the focus was supose to be on and that is what Jesus did on the cross.

The focus should be on Him and we need to examine our own sins and then confess and forsake them not be focusing on our troubles and problems.

View Profile
History
Made Whole Again.
Posted : 24 Apr, 2010 09:30 PM

Sorry for the type o. I meant to say first time christian. I know the bread is the body of Jesus. I just use it to simply say when you have trouble in your heart you break down. Then when you pray about your troubles then Jesus will bless you to use it as a testimony to help others. As for the bread analogy. Jesus broke the bread, bless the bread, and gave a piece to each disciple. the whole concept is about becoming humble and help others. If anyone disagree with my analogy or offend anybody, I apologize.

View Profile
History
Made Whole Again.
Posted : 24 Apr, 2010 11:34 PM

You know, I really think that we shouldn't underestimate the power of Scripture. I truly believe that God's Word speaks to our hearts without needing to be twisted around and/or have analogies made out of it. (Hebrews 4:12)

I could go on-and-on here about the Lord's Supper and the purpose of observing it, but I'll refrain, and I'm sure most of us are fully aware of those details.

As far as being made whole again, I would suggest the following Scriptures:

Psalms 147:3 / He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds.

Isaiah 61:1-7 / The Spirit of the Sovereign Lord is on me, because the Lord has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from the darkness for prisoners, to proclaim the year of the Lord's favour and the day of vengeance of our God, to comfort all who mourn, and provide for those who grieve in Zion-- to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair. They will be called the oaks of righteousness, a planting of the Lord for the display of his splendor. They will rebuild the ancient ruins and restore the places long devastated; they will renew the ruined cities that have been devastated for generations. Aliens will shepherd your flocks; foreigners will work your fields and vineyards. And you will be called priests of the Lord, you will be named ministers of God. You will feed the wealth of a nation, and their riches you will boast. Instead of their shame my people will receive a double portion, and instead of disgrace they will rejoice in their inheritance; and so they will inherit a double portion in their land, and everlasting joy will be theirs.

Joel 2:23-26 / Be glad, O people of Zion, rejoice in the Lord your God, for he has given you the autumn rains in righteousness. He sends you abundant showers, both autumn and spring rains, as before. The threshing floors will be filled with grain; the vats will overflow with new wine and oil. "I will repay you for the years the locusts have eaten-- the great locust and the young locust, the other locusts and the locust swarm-- my great army that I sent among you. You will have plenty to eat until you are full, and you will praise the name of the Lord your God, who has worked wonders for you; never against will my people be shamed.

2 Corinthians 1:3-5 / Praise be to God the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves have received from God. For just as the sufferings of Christ flow through our lives, so also through Christ our comfort overflows.

1 Peter 2:24 / He himself bore our sins in his body on the tree, so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness; by his wounds you have been healed.

1 Peter 5:10 / And the God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast.

InHisHonor

View Profile
History
Made Whole Again.
Posted : 24 Apr, 2010 11:42 PM

I understand what you're trying to say Moses but we have to make sure that new Christians are fed properly. If you starting mixing things up by creating incorrect analogies you will confuse them even more.

Also, you would be doing yourself a disservice by possibly branding yourself as a false teacher. Be careful when guiding new believers, chose your words carefully.

God bless

View Profile
History
Made Whole Again.
Posted : 25 Apr, 2010 04:57 PM

Everyone I agree what you have say. I ask God to forgive me if I misstep in anyway. So I will go back to study more. I wasnt trying to mislead anyone. I was just saying how I was broken and I pray forgiveness from God. And now doing my best in testifing my store to help people. More studying and God bless to everyone who responded :angel: