Author Thread: Forgive Mistakes.
Admin

Forgive Mistakes.
Posted : 25 Apr, 2010 05:36 PM

I have made so many mistakes in my life. Some were hard to get over and some that I laugh at. Some days, I wish that I can be mistake free. I said some things I said on this chat forum that were good and one kind of not so good. I have so much excitement for Christ that my thoughts get mixed up. During my marriage I said some and did things that were silly well stupid. I thank God for his blessings and forgiving me for things I did or said. I pray and hope that I will not do it again. Jesus taught love and forgive a neighbor if he or she did you wrong. Instead of attacking someone what they did wrong or said. Take the time to see what they meant or why. Pray for them with all the grace that God has put on your heart. Yes some christians make mistakes sometime. As for me, I just dust myself off and try to better next time. People still have a journey to go in their christian walk. So forgive the mistakes people you love or know. I have to read the Word of God more to correct my mistakes because I dont want to be a false witness to any new christian and to myself. Stay humble and have forgiveness on your heart.

God Bless :purpleangel:

Prvbs31lady

View Profile
History
Forgive Mistakes.
Posted : 25 Apr, 2010 07:01 PM

Hello Moses, thank you for sharing such profound and good thoughts. We need to remember to forgive ourselves. God casts things into the lake of forgetfullness never to be remembered again. Unfortunately, we are the ones who keep ressurecting our past. Be blessed.