Author Thread: Moving into my Dream House
Admin

Moving into my Dream House
Posted : 29 Apr, 2010 08:39 PM

I have always dreamed of living in the mountains in Colorado. This Saturday I am moving into my dream house. I'm renting a beautiful log home on the side of a mountain with a large and loud creek in the gorge below. I will have a room in the basement to use for a recording studio and workshop for my music and art projects. There is also a huge deck the full length of the house with views of the hills across the gorge. I have a few neighbors but none that I can see from inside the house. The kitchen is very modern and there is a huge stone fireplace in the living room. I'll be having a house warming party in a couple of months so y'all come!!!

I am so thankful that Father put this house in my lap!! It was just too easy to rent it and I can't wait to live in my little resort where I can escape from the city every day!

Thank you Jesus!!

Thunder

GraceMae

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Apr, 2010 09:15 PM

Praise God, and congrats!! Enjoy and make sure you have plenty of food to feed us all for that new home celebration! ~ GraceMae

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Apr, 2010 09:29 PM

congrats Thunder! that sounds like a slice of paradise man... God bless!

nyanda:purpleangel:

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Apr, 2010 04:19 PM

Ima so Happy for you Thunder...:yay:...God is so good...I bet once you are moved in an settled that the praise/worship music an art work will jus flow right outa you likea livin water...Congrats an keep us posted as time goes on...please ???...xo

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 May, 2010 06:59 PM

wow, what a blessing! Congratulations!

so...what is on the menu for the house warming and what shall I bring????????????????????

Riveroflife

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 May, 2010 08:39 AM

Thanks everybody! I have been in my home for a week now and it is so beautiful here. I hate going down the mountain to work every day! Last evening I sat on the deck and watched a couple of hawks fly over and there were finches in the pin tree next to me. There are so many deer here! Either that or there are a few and they cross the road a-lot. :laugh: I'm still waiting to see a bear or a mountain lion but not too close!! :excited:

I'm still getting settled in and looking forward to being done with the projects at the house in Boulder so I can spend my weekends here. I think I'll be done by the end of this month.

You are all so right. God is so good!! :yay:

Thunder :applause:

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 May, 2010 02:27 PM

Thats great news Thunder...Yup ! God is awesome...blessins to you on yer new venture...xo