Author Thread: Nutters
Admin

Nutters
Posted : 7 May, 2010 04:07 PM

Well it happens again, I come across someone online playing with me. The date was getting closer in meeting, and the girl flaked and disappears, but finally answers me with a crazy message that put a nail in the coffin so to speak.

The problem is that all these crazy girls I have to filter through just to find the good girl. And those good girls are filtering through all the junk out there, too. So the odds of meeting is at the age of 110. :laugh:

View Profile
History
Nutters
Posted : 7 May, 2010 10:29 PM

Aw, I'm sorry that happened to you, but try not to get discouraged.

Tulip89

View Profile
History
Nutters
Posted : 8 May, 2010 01:36 AM

I can tell you from experience, Christian or not, that the wrong girlfriend is WAY worse than no girlfriend at all. God is protecting you right now, as hard as it may seem.

willing2love66

View Profile
History
Nutters
Posted : 8 May, 2010 03:08 AM

Tulip, I've always felt that was the way with me. I've had no luck in long meaningful relationships. I think God is protecting me too.

View Profile
History
Nutters
Posted : 8 May, 2010 07:33 AM

I agree, I feel like a dodged a cannonball and lucky the woman hadn't gotten further in my life, only to go crazy and disappear. It just can be very discouraging putting energy into this and there are so many predators out there trying to steal my time for their own personal gratification, only to move on to the next 'victim' once they are done with me.

I will still try to search for someone of quality, but I think some of us are meant to be single our whole lives, so that might be a realistic possibility, too. But when I get older, I want to look back onto my youth, and say at least I tried searching for someone, so I don't have regrets about it.

View Profile
History
Nutters
Posted : 8 May, 2010 12:07 PM

"...so many predators out there trying to steal my time for their own personal gratification." by LoonyK

That's true. Some people like to have their ego boosted. Some people are so selfish that they will do that without caring if the other person has feelings or not. Some do that just for testing if they still are interesting.

There are many men out there doing this too, it's sad but true. Well, I feel sorry for this kind of people...

View Profile
History
Nutters
Posted : 8 May, 2010 05:24 PM

Don't be discouraged. You are still young and you will have plenty of chances to find your princess.

I'm sorry what had happened to you. Some people may obviously engage in several relationships and you never know.

God blessed your heart!!

View Profile
History
Nutters
Posted : 13 May, 2010 11:16 AM

lol @ the word "Nutters" :laugh:

vixenkat_2001

View Profile
History
Nutters
Posted : 10 Jun, 2010 08:21 PM

try dealing with scammer after scammer after scammer! and yes...they are here on the christian site as well! it is discouraging when trying to find the right person and you have to deal with constant scammers. do i have "I AM GULLIBLE" written on my forehead????? gees! this is insane.

View Profile
History
Nutters
Posted : 16 Jun, 2010 09:36 PM

yeah, when 90% of the contacts are fluff, its hard to deal with. I wouldn't say I get contacted by tons of scammers, but I feel like most people that go on dating sites have just broke out of a relationship and on the rebound, cuz they disappear just as quickly .

View Profile
History
Nutters
Posted : 6 Aug, 2010 06:02 PM

Stay true to the course! Not everyone is a flake....