Author Thread: Thank you God
Brandy774

View Profile
History
Thank you God
Posted : 3 Jun, 2010 07:32 PM

This may seem minor to some of y'all but it took my breath away.

My 4yr old and I live in an apartment complex made up of several buildings. I work til 8pm at nite so by time I get off work, pick her up from daycare and get home it is almost 9pm.

Well when we got home there were some people at one of the buildings to the right of us arguing. It sounded pretty heated and Cass (my daughter) wanted to know why they were yelling. Normally I'm not rushing her into our place but something kept telling me to get her in our apartment asap. So I told her "dont worry about it honey let's go get your bed time snack"

My dad called a few hrs later. He was worried and freaking out a bit. He saw this on the 10 o'clock news " The police Department is investigating a shooting at an apartment complex. Police say the shooting happened at 8:47 p.m. Thursday evening.

At 8:45 we had got into my apartment. :prayingf: Thank you God!

View Profile
History
Thank you God
Posted : 3 Jun, 2010 09:26 PM

Wow, that is so neat, Brandy! I'm glad you listened to that Holy Spirit intuition and that you and Cass are safe! Thanks for sharing this =)

View Profile
History
Thank you God
Posted : 14 Aug, 2010 07:53 AM

To God be the glory,I stand amazed at the things of God I am delighted that His spirt moved you out of harms way ,remember our God said not even the gates of hell can prevail against us Amen