Author Thread
Brandy774

View Profile
your car
Posted : 4 Sep, 2010 05:25 PM

Oh this is easy...2006 blue hyundai elantra. Gym bag, little girl toys, and booster seat in the back seat. Heck I even hit the unlock button for the person helping me ( that makes the head lights flash):glow:

Brandy774

View Profile
Special request for a dear friend
Posted : 7 Aug, 2010 09:31 AM

I'm on it and I'll add her to my church's prayer list.

Brandy774

View Profile
why comes?
Posted : 23 Jul, 2010 06:32 AM

Why come my daughter's daycare expects her to do fund raising for them when I pay more a month for daycare than I do for rent?

Why come she has one more week then starts a new daycare? That's right this one doesn't feel like picking her up from school!

Why come I laughed at the fund raising paperwork? :ROFL: Cause a lot of parents are probably doing the same thing and pulling their kids out!

Why come the owner of the daycare, as she was getting out of her Jaguar, told me how much she would miss Cass?

Why come I didn't say that what she would miss was me paying her car payment?

Why come Cass' new daycare charges a few hundred less than the old one and they are better? More importantly why come I didn't know about the new daycare before?

Why come I am blessed to have people around me that if I just open up can help me with my worries? Thank you God!

Why come I am grateful y'all let me vent?

Brandy774

View Profile
Would it bother you if...
Posted : 17 Jul, 2010 06:52 PM

Nice question! It wouldn't bother me under certain circumstances...if he was doing mission work, if he was going to school, or if he truly loved his job. My husband has to have ambition whether it is to spread the word of God, to get his master's degree, or heck to be the best grocery store cashier ever. These 3 things and I am fine with making more cash than my husband.

However, I have been poor before. I have been on welfare and fought tooth and nail to get myself off of it .I can't and won�t go back to poverty. It is an extremely strong fear of mine. I have to have a partner who can understand that fear. I need money in savings and for the bills to be paid on time. He can make less so long as together we can meet those needs.

Brandy774

View Profile
why comes?
Posted : 16 Jul, 2010 06:45 AM

Why come the name of the song is "Africa" by Toto?

Why come I know this? I love that band!

Why come not only did I find a wonderful new daycare for Cass it is also much cheaper than her old one?

Why come the owner of the old daycare seemed so sad? Maybe cause I aint gonna be paying her Jag car payment any more?:nahnah:

Why come as a child I couldn't stand to clean but as an adult messes bug the heck out of me?

Why come the baby now wants to live with nana? Cause she thinks nana wont make her clean.

Why come I find that funny?:ROFL: Cause my mom cant stand even the smallest mess.

Why come I am storing all these baby stories and funny pics of the baby? Oh yeah first time some hot shot boy tries to date her when she is older. Let me tell you about the time she microwaved my win xp disc....:laugh:

Brandy774

View Profile
why comes?
Posted : 11 Jul, 2010 08:02 PM

Why come I packed everything I needed for my baptism except for one little thing which I found out afterwards? Thankfully no one could tell my clothing under my shirt was baptismal clean lol

Why come it was just such an amazing feeling? All the nervousness and fear came down to one thing. It wasn't about anyone else but me declaring my commitment to the Lord

Why come my daughter wanted to go swim in the baptismal waters? When she is ready she will take that submersion.

Why come I recently found out everything I feel is written all over my face? Hey I did say I couldn't lie and well I can't

Why come I don't mind it? At least I don't have to say what I am feeling it is already there to see.

Thank y'all for being blessings in my life nite nite

Brandy774

View Profile
why comes?
Posted : 10 Jul, 2010 07:34 PM

:dancingp::dancingp::dancingp:

Why come I am so excited about tomorrow? Oh yeah dunking time lol!

Why come I went to a christian singles summer party and was amazed? It was well awesome

Why come it felt so good to be able to hang out with men who were smart, funny, and God fearing?

Why come I finally found a large group of christian men and women (the ratio is pretty equal) that truly follow God's word? I went to the party feeling nervous I walked out with quite a few new brothers and sisters in Christ.

Why come there was both single mothers and fathers there that put me in awe? No looks of pity just welcome.

Why come I am so happy to finally not be alone? Thank you God! :prayingf:

Brandy774

View Profile
why comes?
Posted : 10 Jul, 2010 10:10 AM

Why come my daughter misbehaves then immediately goes to her room "to think about what she did"?

Why come it rained yesterday a litttle bit but was humid as heck the rest of the time?

Why come today it is finally only in the 80s but tomorrow it starts getting hot again?

Why come I now think of 80s as being comfy? Oh yeah the 90s and the hundred we've been hitting!

Why come there is so much negativity around here lately?

Why come it is pretty outside but I'm indoors? Nvm gonna go fix that right now..y'all have a blessed day and bye!

Brandy774

View Profile
About children and relationships
Posted : 10 Jul, 2010 08:16 AM

I am a single mother. My child comes right after God in my life. I was given a choice by her biological father when I found out I was pregnant. Him or the baby...he wanted me to have an abortion. Kill an innocent child or leave an abusive man...hmm hard choice uh? I'm not saying this for pity it is simply the facts

I walked away...he has no contact with us financially or other wise. I pay my own bills I don't need someone to take care of me or my child. Ironically I do have quite a few men that want to date me. But I am skittish and most men are not willing to take time to build a friendship then a relationship. Well some pretend to be but then prove themselves to be less than God fearing. Not all men are evil and neither are all single mothers desperate.

One day...in God's time, not mine; there will come a God fearing man who will take the time, who will want to be both husband and father. That man will be a role model and show my child how a real Christian man behaves. Until that time I go on with my life, read my bible, and take care of the gift that God has given me as guardian to an innocent babe.

Brandy774

View Profile
What kind of humour do you ladies like from a christian man?
Posted : 9 Jul, 2010 07:13 AM

It sounds like you are trying to be what a lady wants you to be. Don't gumby aka don't become what you're not just to make someone else like you. Ever seen the runaway bride? (I know major chick flick) there is a part where Maggie is confronted by Ike about the fact that she always likes and becomes whatever the man she is with at the time likes. Don't be like that.

Oh and if I am wrong about this I am sorry.

I personally like all types of humor as long as it doesn't put anyone else down or involve vulgarity.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10