Author Thread: Why dont women respond back?
italianscool

View Profile
History
Why dont women respond back?
Posted : 16 Jul, 2008 10:34 AM

I have been on this site for about a year now.

I have written to many women and with the exception

of a few ladies,they almost never write back.I dont

expect every woman to be interested, but it would

be nice if they atleast said thanks,but no thanks in

a nice way.We are supposed to be christians here amen?

If someone has the courage to approach you,dont just ignore them and act like they are not there,just say thank

you, but i dont think we would make a good match.

Thats just my opinion anyway.

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Jul, 2008 07:43 PM

Because this is a Christian website, it might be because they don't want to hurt your feelings. I will admit there are some women more insensitive than others but you wouldn't want that for your ministry, right? Keep it lifted up in prayer. God's timing is not our timing and you just might find her, elsewhere?!

strawberi50

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Jul, 2008 12:48 PM

Well yes and no that can be true...I Know Yahoo Dating Service online has where you can pick and choose a response back to The Person..Thanks but no Thanks we wouldn't be a match or whatever have you but not everyone is comfortable with this dating online it maybe new for them and sometimes and I know this for a fact that some people you contact you wish you didn't and they turn out to say things that aren't very nice and just give you problems!!! So you always go with your instinct instead of getting burned and all you are is full of regret and your mad so everyone is a individual and people are allowed to choose what makes them comfortable that doesn't make them inpolite it just makes them feel safe and comfortalbe!!! Wouldn't you want someone to say "Yes" I mean it can be a discouraging process so maybe The Lord wants you to pray for His Will and His Choose For A Wife then you possibley will want to be more selective in who you write to and who writes you!!! Just don't take it too personal for everyone is different and wants to feel comfortable and safe!!! Nothing more and nothing less epecially on The internet it different face to face then The Person should be more Poliet!!!

~God Bless You and Your Family Richely~

~Lynda~

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Jul, 2008 12:54 PM

Also I wanted to add that if some people were to do that person say No thanks we aren't a match some people would think then why are you writing me this...because it says send so so a message like your interested or a wink...so that another reason why people don't usally do it on here!!!

~God Bless You And Your Family Richely~

~Lynda~

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Jul, 2008 12:57 PM

I agree strawberry it can be very hurtful to get a hurtful message I would only want postive ones that Help The Heart and ones that don't hurt it!!! I know that if we look to The Lord for His Choice and wisdom everything shall fall into place when it comes to this dating thing...(Time line) history lesson remember should be anytime now LOL...

~God Bless You And Your Family Richely Strawberry~

~Lynda~

Cherryl

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Jul, 2008 02:31 PM

its because, maybe they pray before they answer your email back.

Anyways, God has someone for you, just wait upon the Lord's timing. You wont regret it, for sure she is the one for you.

Cheer up :angel:and God bless you

~~Che

Deborahe

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Jul, 2008 09:38 AM

italianscool,

Your opinion mirrors my own. I would rather for a man to say " no thanks". I think my feelings would be hurt more by no reply than at least a polite 'not interested'.

Yes, dear friend, we are all "supposed to be" christians here;

But in a great house there are not only vessels of gold and of silver, but also of wood and of earth.

italianscool ; Jesus knows the girl He has for you; who she is,where she is , what she's doing at this very moment. Trust

Him---- If you are to meet her on this site, she will definitely respond.

As for those who don't, I think they're missing out on getting

to know a really great friend.Their Loss, my Brother,------

Not Yours!

God Bless You All,

Deborah:angel:

italianscool

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Aug, 2008 11:21 PM

Thank you everyone for the advice and encouragement.

It just gets hard at times you know? Its gets hard

trying to know people off the internet as well. The women

i meet all say im a great guy and nice and sweet but they

just want to be friends. Im starting to think alot of

women think a good guy,nice guy,sweet guy = boring guy,

wimpy guy and one who has no backbone and im not

those things.I am a gentleman but i am not a pushover.

Lets all just pray that our Lords perfect will be done for

all of us.I hope and pray that everyone ,including the ones

who dident respond to me, will find the ones that God has chosen for them. God bless you sisters who added your

input. I hope you all get what your looking for! :prayingm:

Deborahe

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Aug, 2008 04:56 AM

italianscool,

Wanted to add; my son-in-law is Italian, and he and my daughter have blessed me with a grand-son that I consider the"best kid in the world". Maybe that's one of the reasons I

like you so much; along with the fact that we're kin------- we have the same Father ! If my twin daughters (20) were ten years older, I'd be rooting for another Italian to join our family:laugh:

Whoever God has for you is a very Blessed young lady to find a man of God, like yourself !

God Be With You,

Deborah

Deborahe

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Aug, 2008 05:15 AM

Let's try this again! This was my first reply------ it didn't go

through; Technology is a pain at times:bouncy:

italianscool,

He that winneth souls is wise. My daughter has experienced the same hatred on some of those sites. The following scriptures are comforting:

Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you from their company,and shall reproach you, and cast your name out as evil, for the Son of man's sake. Rejoice ye in that day, and leap for joy: for, behold, your reward in heaven is great: for in like manner did their fathers unto the prophets. Luke 6: 22, 23

You're right in thinking,"If I don't do it, who will"?

I'm praying God will continue to Bless, strengthen, and protect you as you go into places others may fear to tread !

Love in Christ,

Deborah

Deborahe

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Aug, 2008 05:39 AM

Maybe I need to go back to sleep:zzzz:

My last reply was meant to follow your comment in ---I'm struggling with my faith--- Just give me another cup of coffee: I'll get it right, eventually:laugh:

God Bless You, italianscool !

:angel: Deborah

Page : 1 2