Author Thread: Why Come?...
Admin

Why Come?...
Posted : 4 Jun, 2010 05:45 PM

This is called the Why Come thread. This is very relaxing and you have fun asking those questions that ponder in your mind.

Please just have fun and post your questions, tell jokes or whatever that gives you pleasure, just relax and enjoy. This is how it works:

Why come real missionaries are called by God, and have much patience and don't mind making the sacrifice?

Why come I can't find anyone to go on a missions tirp with CAP?

Why come people like to talk about being a missionary but they really don't have the patience?

Why come some mission organizations will help missionaries with their expenses and some will not?

Why come CAP is looking for summer missionaries and will provide housing, food and a small stipend?

Why come if you're interested make contact with them at www.Christianapp.org?

Why come CAP's phone number is 1-800-755-5322 CALL THEM TODAY IF YOU ARE AVAILABLE FOR SUMMER MISSSION? THANKS!:peace:

Why come CAP stands for Christian Appalachians Project? ITs in Kentucky mountains..:toomuch:

Whyc ome I hope you guys will participate and post your why comes question, its fun?:dancingp::peace::waving::yay:

Why come you should at least try it, you might like it?:yay:

ella

View Profile
History
Why Come?...
Posted : 5 Jun, 2010 08:14 PM

Why come I missed you so much ET?!?! :)

Why come are you coming to see me?! I'm in Western Kentucky, but they can be patient and wait till after our visit!! :)

Why come is there need for missionaries in KY? We're supposedly in the Bible belt?

Why come they call it a stipend?

Why come nobody's letting y'all stay in their house? You can stay with me!

Why come I'm so sad about a missionary trip in my own state?

Why come I haven't realized that the hillbillies need help? (I can call them that. Haha!)

Why come I need to go and dedicate some of my time over there?

Why come no one else has posted to help the hillbillies?

View Profile
History
Why Come?...
Posted : 7 Jun, 2010 09:58 AM

Heeeeey Girly:waving:

Why come I am soooo very happy you're back with us?:applause:

Why come I am glad you posted here?

Why come i thank you for the invite?

Why come I pray you and others will make contact with CAP and sign up for a short term mission with them? (one, two, three, or a month, or three months, or six motnhs):applause:

Why come I pray that when you contact them, you will tell them you got their number from CDFF?

Why come I wish I could do a short term mission with CAP this summer, but Im booked up?

Why come I know God will porvide for those who are serious in seeking short term or long missions work?

Why come everybody wants to be missionaries but no one signs up for the hard work?:toomuch:

springrose10

View Profile
History
Why Come?...
Posted : 7 Jun, 2010 04:59 PM

Why come I'm excited that we have actual missionaries from Brazil teaching our VBS this year. Our theme is the rainforest and they will be sharing their experiences. Way cool! Yeah God!

View Profile
History
Why Come?...
Posted : 17 Jun, 2010 11:26 AM

Why come Spring I am happy for you and with you and your church for sending forth the missionaries?:applause::glow:

Why come I know God is going to bless your church and all those who continue to support the missionaries with their prayers and nice letters of encouragement, and their financial support?:applause::yay:

Why come more churches don't send forth missionaries, even to places right heere in America?:rolleyes:

Why come the church is going to have to answer in the day of judgment, because they have not done what she has been commisioned by Christ to do?

Why come many churches and believers will be called to stand on the left hand side of God and be counted with the goats on Judgment Day?:prayingf::prayingm: