Author Thread: Wolfs in sheep clothes
Admin

Wolfs in sheep clothes
Posted : 4 Jun, 2010 05:47 PM

I had a date once with a Pastor, some age younger than me.

He brag about that he had a theology education and knew the Bible from page one until the end.

He had just moved with his church to a new location. I come to know later on that he never pay the rent for the locations, instead did he move from place to place with his people that followed him.

He liked to have a youth ministry and it was much music going on there and fun to be for the kids.

This first date was he in hurry because he should preach next day and had no altar to be on so he asked me to help him build a altar.

When the altar was done after some hours did he wanted us to make love on it !

I was newly born again and was not changed so much but even if I liked to do sex and had no rules for it yet did I tell him that it was a big sin he asked me to do.

I met him again after some months and he wanted to be with me again and we had some nice days together set up some christian events in the parks.

But then he saw my girl friend that I had come to known for some months before him and she said she loved Jesus so much and brought me to a church every day in her car. She was a minister.

So we was going to many churches to preach as guest preachers but I started to see that my boyfriend and my girlfriend was looking at each other as it was something between them.

One evening when waiting for my girl friend to be ready for the church did I stand outside when my boyfriend said he had to go in and check if she was ready to go to the church.

Standing outside her house could I see in a mirror on a wall in her house how they were kissing very hot each other.

I told them that I had seen them in a mirror and they told me that they had been together behind my back and done sex.

Not all single men that tell you they are a preacher is it from God, there is also a way to get many girls by have the title of be on the altar.

That is also a way for satan to make women leave the church.

We can't even relay on people in the church, we need always to be careful, wherever it is in the world or in the church.

View Profile
History
Wolfs in sheep clothes
Posted : 18 Jun, 2010 12:14 PM

Hello Eva,

I am so very sorry I am just now reading your post. It was posted on June 4, and I never took the time to read what you had posted. Many have viewed your comments, but they have not take the time to leave you a word of encouragement or counsel.

What you have posted is of a serious matter, and it expresses the pain and heartbreak you feel inside. I ask that you forgive me, I wasn't willingly ignoring your post.

But one good thing about God, He is able, and He knows just when to send a word in time, because He is an on time kinda God.

I would like for you to know that what happened to you is not gone unnoticed by God. This minister is indeed a wolf in sheep clothing, and he is going to get the punishmenet he deserves for his lying to you, for having sex with you outside of marriage, and for misusing his position of authority over you, and calling himself a man of God.

Rest assured, God never knew him! This man will be punished dearly by the hands of God, and so will this woman who also betryed you, and they call themselves ministers of God...

I would that you, and ALL women who are on this site to know, that if at anytime a man ask you to have sex with him, and it is outside of marriage, PLEASE DO NOT GIVE IN TO THIS LIE!

Yes, I can believe that this man who profess and confesses to be a man of God, used you for his own purposes sexually and financially, and he is also using your girlfreind who betrayed you, and she will find out for herself very soon, that this man is of his father the devil, and God is going to let the boom down on both of them.

I pray God will grant you comfort in your heart, and give you grace to move on, and knowledge to know that any man, and especially this man who called himself a minister and pastor of a church, who pressures you into having sex with him , and on the altar? WOW in a placed that is call the house of God?... what nerves! Sex anywhere outside of marriage is A SIN BEFORE GOD.

I speak this to ALL the women on this site, If any man begs you for money, or even ask you to loan him money or pressures you for sex outside of marriage,YOU AND ALL WOMEN ON THIS SITE , need to RUN as fast as you can from him.

Never place yourself in a position that you are so desperate that you need a man, and must sacritfice your godly beliefs just to satisfy his phycial wants, and agree with him in sin, just to have a man. You are suppose to be seeking a husband, and a man who is destined to be your husband, WILL NOT ASK YOU TO VIOLATE GOD'S LAWS.. YOU DON'T NEED A MEN WITH SUCH LOW-DOWN CHARACTER, RUN FROM such a dog!

You also don't need a man who borrows or begs you for money, I don't give a johnbronw if he tells you his mama died and he needs money to bury her. This is not your problem, so DO NOT GIVE HIM YOUR MONEY, or LOAN him your money, If he's such a man, he has NEED to make his own money and pay for his own mama's funeral, or whatever lie from hell ,he give to you for needing your financial help.

Love is never having to borrow money from you, If anything if there is a need to exchange money ... let it be from his hands to your hands, to pay for your bills:bouncy:

Therefore, Eva, I pray you will overcome this hurt and pain, and from now on, STOP TRUSTING MEN WITH YOUR EMOTIONS AND YOUR MONEY. Only trust GOD, who will not leave you nor forsake you, and another thing, God will also not borrow money from you to build His altar or do anything else:ROFL:

WAKE UP LADIES AND WOMEN OF GOD! PROTECT YOURSELVES FROM WOLVES!:prayingf::prayingf:

You ain't that needy of a man, that you allow these silly men of no character to use you... STOP DRINKING THE KOOL-AID, AND BELEIVING THE LIE OF THESE SORROW MEN WHO HUSTLE YOU FOR SEX AND YOUR MONEY!

These men are not SAVED nor or they BORN AGAIN CHRISTIANS... they are of their father the devil with a FORM OF GODLINESS! RUN!:bouncy:

View Profile
History
Wolfs in sheep clothes
Posted : 18 Jun, 2010 01:57 PM

ET made some excellent points, Eva, so I won't repeat anything she said. I will pray that you seek refuge and comfort in the Lord and that you and that you wait on Him for wisdom and discernment in your search for a mate.

Arthlyna

View Profile
History
Wolfs in sheep clothes
Posted : 4 Sep, 2010 12:22 AM

Eva....I'm sorry to hear that, but thank's to Christ, He saved you from that devil.

Asked to have sex on Altar....really devil.

God looks into your heart, He loves you as His precious child, so He saved you from them.

I also ever had same experience about man even he is not a pastor. But I think he just wanted sex and money from me, even actually I'm not rich. I kept praying to God and finally I made decision not to meet him or make communication with him anymore.

After all, I feel relieved. It was really bad when I was with him, I hope it is the worst experience I ever had.

ET told us many kind things...Thank you ET, when I read your posting, I feel like my mom advise me and give me some encouragement :glow:

you are true about them, they just wolves in sheep clothing.

May God help us and protect us from something evil.:prayingm: