Author Thread: So Shocked
Admin

So Shocked
Posted : 11 Jun, 2010 06:43 AM

Last year sometime I ran into an old High School ex boy friend and we exchanged numbers. Ever since than we talk everyday and text all the time. He signed up for the service and he spends alot of his life out of town. But what I notice is everytime we would try to see each other in the begining he always had an excuse my moms in the hospital or I have to to a test online it was always something. Well yesterday he finally connected with me on facebook OMG he has pictures of him and his wife his married. So all this time that I thought he was just a busy man I never complain because im busy too.

But now it make more cents when we did plan he would always say where do you want to met up never offered for me to come to his home. And i understand why he is so busy. I am mad because he was the only man I was feeling and to find out you have a family its too much. And we have had so many inappropriate conversion all that was pointless.

Now I text him and asked him if he was married and he didn't text back. I erased his number and delete his email and pics. I don't play when it comes to marriage and I can't believe that men do this and to not tell me for so long. Ladies be care what makes it worst is the fact that I always talked to him every single day weather its text or a phone call at night too. Well im over it till next time

View Profile
History
So Shocked
Posted : 11 Jun, 2010 10:08 AM

Awww. I'm really sorry that happened to you, Diamonds. I've been lied to by married men too =(

View Profile
History
So Shocked
Posted : 18 Jun, 2010 04:39 PM

Diamonds, God bless you sweetheart... PLEASE take my counsel at heart and listen, keep it moving and stop allowing this dude or any man hinder you from receiving what God has for you.

I don't know how many time, nor can I count how many times, I have tried or how to get this message through to women. When you sexually, (not saying that you have), but when you connect yourself with a guy, emotionally, mentally, physically, or financially, and he DOES NOT show you the same affection back, and keeps giving you the run around with his lying soirit, this means HE'S NOT INTERESTED!!!! OOOOKKKKKAY! And especially, if he's married.He missed a great opportunity, not you.

Here is my counsel to you and all other women who are trying to keep the hope and faith that some guy who has proven himself not interested, will find them of interest: Lift up your heads, and your self-esteem and take hold of who you say you are in Christ and who you KNOW Christ to be in you, and KEEEP IT MOVING! Self respect is the most important quality a woman can have for herself.

Diamond you are beautiful, smart, and a woman of God, you don't need to block your blessings from God, of bringing a honest, god fearing faithful man into your life.

Hanging on to someone even in thoughts like this dude or any man who isn't showing you his love and affection, hinders what God has for you. Because you are connected to this dude emotionally, and mentally, and you see its going nowhere. But yet you and amany other women continue to hold on to guys like this who don't care about you, as you say, you're over him, UNTIL THE NEXT TIME.

I ask, Why do you beautiful women do this to yoursleves? This I don't for the life of me understand.

There are too many fish in the sea that God would bring forth in your net, and over flow your boat... but you continue to fish on the wrong side of your emotions and hold on to a fish you can't catch, no matter how you have tried. he's moved on, so what's your problem?

Throw out your net on the other side of the water and see what God does for you. Unlock the hands of God to bless you, and cut your losses with this guy, Even if he contacts you don't fall for this, just refuse to even keep company with him on the phone or any other way.

Get yourself together and trust God to do what He knows is best for you. And I know you've heard this before... and I ain't gone tell you no more:ROFL:

I hope I read your post correctly, if not, then this word of counel is still befitting for you and other women.

Be blessed and consider yourself blessed in the Lord. And move on searching the land for what God has for you. Because what God has for you, is for you ONLY!:peace::dancingp::yay::angel::applause::glow:

love ya:hearts:

ella

View Profile
History
So Shocked
Posted : 6 Aug, 2010 05:59 PM

It's not just men. I promise you. So I can certainly relate and wish you the best! Sadly, the truth is not a constant with all people and integrity is in very short supply.

Don't let it ruin anything!