Author Thread: What The Coolest Thing to do on a date???
Admin

What The Coolest Thing to do on a date???
Posted : 24 Jul, 2008 12:19 PM

Some of you guys might say Jump out of a airplane..skydive or eat some unsual food or if you lived near The Mountains Mountain Climbing..Hiking not cliff pole things wear your hanging and dangling in The Air and like your pulling a rope and go down a cliff...No Thanks LOL...:ROFL: For me it would be trying something new but I wouldn't be afraid of it because I would go hiking all The Time in The White Mountains In NewHamsphire...I Would Like To Try That Wall Climbing Thing Now where it indoors and like your climbing that sounds like fun and I have never did it before!!! Like your stepping on these rubber things and you go higher and higher!!! Has anyone like that and enjoy it??? Anyone???

~Well that it for me today LOL~:ROFL:

~Blessings~

~Lynda~

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Jul, 2008 04:18 PM

Well, it's been a long time since I've been on a date I sometimes get it confused with the rest of the fruit!!!!:glow:

mmmm...mmm...mmm.....................................Well...

Going on a picnic near a creek bed and sticking my feet in the creek and oozy mud while tadpoles swim around...just talking and ...(summer) :ribbit:

Building a campfire, roasting hotdogs & marshmellows and telliing ghost stories...(fall):yay:

Finding someone who needs a present. Sneaking up to the front door, ringing the door bell, leaving it and hiding while watching a blessing taking place. It would have to be topped off with hot chocolate, of course. (winter)

Dancing in the streets at a festival to live music...even if it rained...and even if I can't dance....who cares ! Wel....:bouncy: (spring)

strawberi50

SusieQ8

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Aug, 2008 01:22 PM

Coolest things--HMMM????

Sharing a rootbeer float,

going to DQ for a chocolate dipped cone,

Ice skating

Snow skiing

a dip in the ocean w/o wetsuit

a dip in a glacier stream, yikes that can be cool!!!

any where that the AC is set too low or is it high anyway it would be cool takes a sweater to be confortable.

:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

I do like all those things except the AC. I would add a concert under the stars at the beach.

:peace:

Susan