Author Thread: beware everyone
s34rching

View Profile
History
beware everyone
Posted : 30 Aug, 2010 07:28 AM

I'm writing this because you really need to be careful out there. I had met the man of my dreams on a different site. We talked for months and everything felt so right. Then came the scam. I won't go into details because it still hurts. But these guys are very good at what they do and very patient. Please check out this site and read everything to protect yourselves .www.romancescams.org/ and if you've been scammed these guys will help out on everything you need to do.

View Profile
History
beware everyone
Posted : 30 Aug, 2010 08:45 PM

Sorry to hear that. Hopefully you won't let this experience spoil it, and still will look at online as a possible way to find your mate. I know there are still great people on here, it just can be very frustrating weeding them out.

Good luck!

s34rching

View Profile
History
beware everyone
Posted : 31 Aug, 2010 02:06 PM

Thanks Loony but I'm still looking=) I just want people to be careful and to check out the website. They've been a blessing there and they will give you ways to tell if you have a scammer or not.

carmi

View Profile
History
beware everyone
Posted : 3 Sep, 2010 10:44 AM

Yes these guys are really good. They even quote verses and give links to some Christian music sites! Satan's angels masquerade as "angels of light" but they are actually wolves in sheep's clothing. A girl from my country committed suicide after falling into the a trap set by these internet seducers.

Thanks for the link and the courage to speak out against them.

View Profile
History
beware everyone
Posted : 3 Sep, 2010 08:03 PM

If i may say Not all of us guys

are scammers or bad.

As for me I am a real man seeking

a God-Fearing lady and yes i can understand

you ladies feelings however you have to

consider Inncent men like me too I am probably

one in a million so that kinda shows that i am truthful

to what i say about myself and if anyone has questions

feel free to message me and i will try my best to answer them.

hesmydad

View Profile
History
beware everyone
Posted : 5 Sep, 2010 06:47 PM

The day I joined this site I got a message from a man who had messaged me on two other sites. He used the same flowery language and flattery to try to get me to hand out my email.

I sent him a" no thank you" note in which I stated that we had "interacted" before, and received notice that he had been banned from christiandating. I'm so glad, since it means that he won't be able to bother anyone else on here. He will simply move on to another site.

s34rching

View Profile
History
beware everyone
Posted : 8 Sep, 2010 06:47 PM

Joey,

Unfortunately it happens to men as much as women. These people are heartless and have no remorse for what they do. I just suggest people watch themselves and if it's to good to be true, it most likely is a scammer you have.

View Profile
History
beware everyone
Posted : 12 Sep, 2010 04:00 AM

So how I know!!!!! It is horrible how many times I have been contacted by these scammers! It is so sad because it makes you seem like a you know what when you begin to ask questions. I dont care because I have been taken once and I thank God for his wisdom because I will not be taken again!

Be blessed my sisters and brothers out there and use the discernment that God gave us and dont be afraid to ask alot of questions!

View Profile
History
beware everyone
Posted : 15 Sep, 2010 07:55 AM

encourage you, Amen and amen!