Author Thread: How to get saved and be born again
Admin

How to get saved and be born again
Posted : 8 Sep, 2010 01:30 PM

Hey Guys today I�m just going to flat out preach the gospel.

I�m going to tell you what you need to do to get right with God.

Ok have you ever told a lie? That�s makes you a Liar

Hmm have you ever stolen something? The value of what you stole isn�t what I�m asking you it could have been a penny so have you ever stolen? That makes you a thief.

Have you ever looked at someone with lust? You know to have a sexual thought or fantasy in your head? That would make you an adulterer.

Have you ever wanted something that someone else had? That makes you covetous.

I�ve taken you through about 4 of the 10 commandments I imagine most of you have heard of them.

How did you do? Did you fail the test? probably

So if God were to judge you on Judgment day using the 10 commandments. What would he say to you? Would he say your innocent or your guilty? I don�t know about you but I�d be guilty. I�ve lied I�ve stolen stuff so I�m guilty

The bible says that there or none to do with good so even if you say I never stole anything I never lied I never wanted what someone has that�s only 3 and I�m pretty sure your guilty

God doesn�t lie because God says the wage of sin is death everyone in your family history has died and chances are your going to die which indicates that you probably sinned so since God lives forever we can know that God doesn�t sin and God told us that all sinners will have their place in the lake of fire let me give you the exact quote

(The Covetous the Drunkards the Swindlers the Fornicators the Adulterers the Homosexuals the Murderers the

Sorcerers and the Liars) will all have their place in the lake of fire you don�t want to go there

Ok so here is what you got to do. You can�t pay for your own sins that�s why if you go to hell for your sins your going to be there forever because there will never come a point till where your sins are paid for. You have sinned against a holy and perfect God and his wrath abides on you so the only way to take your sins and get them somewhere else is someone to take their sins and pay the penalty for them that�s the only way unless you want to pay for them in hell forever so example if I were to have 2 cup full of water and I tried to pour 1 cup into the other cup it would overflow that�s kind of like what our sins have done we are full of sin to the top so there�s no room to pour it we have to pour it into an empty glass someone who is sinless but the bible says only God is good so the only one who can ever pay for are self�s other than our self�s is God no other choice God became a man about 2000 years ago and paid the price for our sins in the person of Jesus Christ so you have 2 choices and there real simple ether ignore everything that I�m saying and die in your sins or accept Jesus Christ as your lord and savior get down on your knees before him and say lord I have lied I have stolen go through the 10 commandments tell him everything he knows everything anyway once you repented of your sins Jesus says you have to repent that means turn away from your sins and turn closer to God ok once you do that ask Jesus for forgiveness he will forgive you because he died for your sins and then you are guaranteed to go to heaven and on that day of judgment he will look threw the books and says hmm I don�t see any sins here ok your free to go and then you will go to heaven and be with the lord forever and ever and that�s it you will never sin again because you would be given a glorified body and your sin nature would be taken away and that�s it that�s all there is to it. It couldn�t be simpler than that.

God is so good that he died for our sins because he didn�t have to he could of sent every one of us to hell Justly we deserve it we deserve to be separated from God for ever some people might say umm so why didn�t God make hell a nice place my answer to that would be example ( let�s say you liked this girl but she wanted nothing to do with ya nothing at all and you say Ok and you decided to send her some chocolate and some flowers chances are she wouldn�t be to receptive to that) so if your going to divorce god chances are you don�t want his blessings ether it just makes since and this is his world so if you like flowers or air or whatever it is you like it comes from God so get with the program

Ok I�ll be making more post and I�m a try and help ya I�ll talk about how evolution is a lie from Satan, about dinosaurs. How to prove the bible biblically by using archeology common since most of the time and um I just want to see people get saved that�s why I�m doing this I�m not making a profit from this I have no motive doing this I just want to help and that�s it Good bye people

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Sep, 2010 04:45 PM

Well...Alrighty then...YOu Preach it Kidlet...xo

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Sep, 2010 06:43 PM

Well that is quite a mouth full! But it tastes so sweet doesn't it?

Thunder

carmi

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Sep, 2010 10:56 AM

Great post! Preach it!

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Sep, 2010 07:22 PM

You know Ray Comfort?:peace:

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Oct, 2010 04:00 AM

Ok,with your view in mind which i thought was well written,could you please check out this forum on Praise Reports and then under the heading of "Scents from Heaven" i would really appreciate your opinions on what was happening in my life so young.

I also know of alot of Christians who did not have,or have not had the born again experience, Sir Winston Churchill being one.Are they condemmed to hell ? and whar age do they go to hell 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30, and so on.

It's a horriffic judgement to make on some one,and if a man or woman lived on earth to 300yrs of age,in the most despicable of all sin,and became born again at 299yrs of age is that ok ?

Would really appreciate your guidance,it will either draw me closer to your truth,retain my christian beliefs as they are, or succumb my thoughts and body to a mental institution.

Last but not least all those courageous soldiers who gave their lives for us in 1940.have they all gone to hell if they hadn't had the born again experience.

Hoping for many replies,Thankyou,from Dodger.

hubbarddebra99

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Oct, 2010 11:54 AM

the kid knows what He's talking about! Doger, he may come off a little harsh, but he's right!

The great thing about Christ is He forgives no matter how long you have sined, and Christ forgives all sins.

I still get confused on how to treat people who are not Christians, I have many, many friends who are not Christian, and it's hard to think of anything happening to them, cause I love them!!!!!!!!! but actually Christ really is the only way. He's the only one who died for your sins; not Budda(sp!) not Mohamid, or Harry Krishna "ha-ha" little humor!

Wow, I think I'm going to pray room, been long time since i wrote that.

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Oct, 2010 03:41 AM

Thankyou for your reply,so if were not born again just what age are we condemmed to hell,from a saviour who gave his life for us and forgave the thief,what about people in comas,surely he heals people before they become born again,don't you think he can forgive our outlook if we havn't been born again.

Then their are the blind,perhaps never read the bible,what about many Saints they are more interested in revealing God's love in their actions rather than putting a threat over some ones head Have you been Born Again ?

Mother Theresa,was she more concerned with helping people or threatenning them with hell if their interpretation of the bible wasn't as her own.

Manna for thought hopefully, take care Dodger.

hubbarddebra99

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Oct, 2010 09:54 AM

doger,

i made my answers as clear as possible, and it still does not cover everything, i'm still confused about somethings myself.

However, Jesus is the only one to die for our sins,and needs to be accepted as Savior and Lord.

and I'm not just mouthing off platitutes either, because i have trouble with the idea of my friends being "lost", or not going to heaven, or if some of their lifesytles are siinful. I myself have trouble with the "harsher" parts of the bible. I do know however, that Jesus really is the only way! I love my friends, and try to show my example. This site helped me make a come back to Christ! I thank God for it!

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Oct, 2010 09:21 AM

Dodger, you say, �I also know of a lot of Christians who did not have or have not had the born again experience�. In many ways it would be good to understand what you are defining as the �born again experience� or how it has been defined to you.

Perhaps it would be helpful to read the verse(s) in which Jesus makes the statement (s) about being born again. ***I put some alternate translations of the Greek in parenthesis.

In John 3:3, He said the following: "I tell you the truth, no one can see (be aware, behold, consider, perceive) the kingdom (kingdom, sovereignty, royal power) of God unless he is born (to beget, to bring forth) again (from above)"

Again, in John 3:5-6, Jesus says. "I tell you the truth, no one can enter (to go in (to), enter) the kingdom (kingdom, sovereignty, royal power) of God unless he is born (to beget, to bring forth) of water and the Spirit. 6Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit gives birth to spirit.

We are body, soul, and spirit. God is Spirit. The only way we can know or experience or relate to God and His kingdom is through His Spirit. Not through the physical. So, if we want to see (be aware, behold, consider, perceive) or enter(to go in (to), enter) His kingdom (kingdom, sovereignty, royal power) then we must be born from above by His Spirit. His kingdom is not just speaking of heaven when we die�it is the here and now...His spiritual realm�His sovereignty�His power�and it is through the Holy Spirit that we gain access.

Are they condemned to hell? and what age do they go to hell?

Salvation is a free gift of grace from Jesus Christ to be received by faith. After being told and offered the path to salvation�if someone chooses to reject it and go another way, then that is their choice and they have condemned themselves. If someone does choose the path to salvation, then we serve a loving and faithful God�the Holy Spirit WILL come to guide them along the path. He is not going to leave someone helpless. It is my belief that He does not come to one in the same way that he comes to another. There is no one, set-in-stone way or age to experience the Holy Spirit. He birthed us in spirit and knows each one of His children. God made us as individuals and relates to us as individuals.

I, personally, make no judgments about the salvation of another. We can only look at the outward appearance, but Christ judges the heart. Regardless of whom or circumstances, of what they have and haven�t done�if they haven�t heard of Christ, if they are unable to understand or make the choice for themselves�I can only have faith in God as the perfect Judge. He is righteous, just, merciful and loving. He will do what is RIGHT. My place is to serve Him and His kingdom�to bring the gospel message to others�to point them to the path of salvation = Jesus Christ�to show and tell them of the unimaginable love and grace of a Saviour.

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 May, 2011 07:27 AM

Just another version of what was first posted. I was recently asked why I cal myself Born Again and not just Christian, this person doesn't speak english very well so I tried to make it very basic.

"Being a born-again Christian means I believe in God and the Bible, and because of that I realized from the 10 commandments that I was born a sinner, with no rules, no direction before I understood. I realized that Jesus died for me, as a way of forgiveness. I prayed, and believed, and accepted Jesus into my heart. Since then I call myself Born Again, because it is as if I have been made a new person. He wiped the other sin way, and forgave me. I am so happy in this knowledge. :)"