Author Thread: is it that easy to meet a guy?????
almeen

View Profile
History
is it that easy to meet a guy?????
Posted : 8 Sep, 2010 03:43 PM

hi, im kinda in a shoe where i want to meet lovely God fearing young guy...but then i don't because if i should meet a guy on this site, it would kinda be impossible because it would be a long distance relationship...and even though im 18(adult) and im at college training and getting my diploma and bachelors degree in becoming an Early Childhood Teacher,i will still be living with my parents until a year after getting my degree...and im in my second year which means i have two more years to finish college...but then i would just love to meet someone whom i can get to know and talk to...(sighing)...and who knows,maybe it could blossom....and then another problem would be that I'm living far away from america or other places...im in the Caribbean

Tulip89

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Sep, 2010 06:57 PM

It doesn't sound like you're in a place where you can get married anytime soon. So stop worrying about it! If God has a husband in store for you, he'll bring the two of you together in His time. Until then, delight in Him.

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Sep, 2010 07:52 AM

It's very easy to meet guys on here, but finding one who lives close to you and is not a creepazoid is not as easy probably... I've met a few guys on here who are on my Facebook now (as friends). I've also met nice girlies on here.

My boyfriend is on here (but I didn't meet him here actually). He's not a creepazoid. He also doesn't live close to me (yet). We're in a long distance relationship.

And Tulip is right =)

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Sep, 2010 10:09 AM

how often are you able to see him since he lives far away?

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Sep, 2010 11:05 AM

We have not yet met in person.

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Sep, 2010 11:42 AM

This is a good question...I've yet to meet face to face anyone from this site...came close this summe...but when it came down to the wire...confirmation of arrival date and time...he was missing in communications and contact was not presant from His end...must have got impatient, changed his mind or moved on...SaLa Ve'...

As far as Meeting Gents and Ladys as Friends On-Line here...Its all been Excellant...So...I jus leave all this kinda stuff...in GOD's gracious Hands...Best of His Blessins to you and yours...xo

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Sep, 2010 07:53 AM

It is pretty easy if you know where to look. As far as where to look and taking in consideration where you live. If you can travel locally then I would recommend nearby areas. In the Caribbean you could travel to other countries such as Puerto Rico, Jamaica, the Bahamas, or even to South Florida in the US. Just plan carefully and be careful who you decide to be with.