Author Thread: Your (or your ex) experience on pregnancy
Admin

Your (or your ex) experience on pregnancy
Posted : 9 Sep, 2010 12:24 AM

Hello all,

I am still single, never been married nor been pregnant. I pray that I would pregnant only after I got married lol

Well the question popped up in my head after I ate too much sushi yesterday. I ALWAYS love sushi, and every once in a while I would long for one. So we sat at the sushi restaurant and started eating. I could eat much sushi but by that time, after 3 sushis I felt kinda wanted to throw up a lil bit. Then, the question popped in my head on how the situation would be like later when I got pregnant. I know pregnant women seem to throw up pretty often. Like my mom when she had me, she couldn't even be around rice or onion coz the smell would make her throw up.

Hearing your story would be very interesting =)

Blessings.

View Profile
History
Your (or your ex) experience on pregnancy
Posted : 15 Oct, 2010 07:56 AM

I didn't get sick at all the 9 months I was pregnant. Definitely didn't want to eat certain things, and those certain things would change from week to week. Love tuna fish one week, then couldn't stand it the next. SpaghettiOs another week, then couldn't stand it. Never did get sick though; thank you Jesus.If I ever have another child I fully expect to not have as easy a time.

Page : 1 2