Author Thread: Your (or your ex) experience on pregnancy
Admin

Your (or your ex) experience on pregnancy
Posted : 9 Sep, 2010 12:24 AM

Hello all,

I am still single, never been married nor been pregnant. I pray that I would pregnant only after I got married lol

Well the question popped up in my head after I ate too much sushi yesterday. I ALWAYS love sushi, and every once in a while I would long for one. So we sat at the sushi restaurant and started eating. I could eat much sushi but by that time, after 3 sushis I felt kinda wanted to throw up a lil bit. Then, the question popped in my head on how the situation would be like later when I got pregnant. I know pregnant women seem to throw up pretty often. Like my mom when she had me, she couldn't even be around rice or onion coz the smell would make her throw up.

Hearing your story would be very interesting =)

Blessings.

Rabbit32

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Sep, 2010 01:41 AM

My ex was a mess when she was pregnat with the boys. there is a little over a four year age gap between my first born and my middle child because the first experience was so bad.

It wasnt so much the physical stuff per se, although it didn't look like a pleasant experience (I know its a major understament but what do i know lol) the thing that stood out most in my mind was the inability to think rationaly and the transformation from a sweet girl to a woman with the conflict style of a great white.

although I do recall she did have the libido of a man :rocknroll:

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Sep, 2010 03:33 AM

I was sick, but the only thing that made me actually throw-up was the smell of burnt popcorn. Oh, and I was fine with sushi...just had to stick to the cooked variety. :laugh:

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Sep, 2010 07:12 AM

@Rabbit: lol love ur last statement haha, yeah I watched the movie "Back up plan" and it tells pretty much on the condition of pregnant women. I am not sure it has something to do with nationality/race, but pregnant women around me aren't exactly the same like how Jlo felt in the movie, only problems in temper (but not that extreem), eating and vomitting.

@Godhandsiwork: popcorn? What's wrong with it? The smell of butter? Did you have problems with temper and emotions as well? How about your libido (thanks to Rabbit in reminding this important thing lol)?

@whoever who may read this: and oh, if you want to share about your late wife's experience, you are very welcome! =) When I posted the topic title I kinda forget what to call to a widower-used-to-be-wife lol. And if it's really a traumatic experience for you, please cencor it lol coz if you put it here in a scarry way.. Well I still want to be pregnant after I got married lol

Blessings =)

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Sep, 2010 06:49 PM

RE: libido

I've heard that it usually decreases in the 1st trimester (because of the morning sickness and just all of the overwhelming stuff that happens to the body those 1st several weeks), increases in the 2nd trimester, and then starts to decline again in the 3rd trimester as the woman starts to get uncomfortably big.

Of course, some women have morning sickness the entire time. Not to mention that pregnancy makes a woman ridiculously exhausted.

Then, after the birth, I believe it's typically suggested to not have intercourse for about 6 weeks, but I suppose that varies depending on hair the woman's body faired during the delivery. Although, who would have time for sex anyway when you're feeding the baby every 2-3 hours those first few weeks and then changing her diapers in b/w all the feedings.

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Sep, 2010 06:50 PM

hair= how

Where did the typo come from? lol

Rabbit32

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Sep, 2010 11:07 AM

In my experience I couldn't keep up, especialy when she was carrying a girl. The hormones were overpowering, good thing too lol.

Afterwardsthe libido fell through the floor, andwas a sourceof constant conflict. I did discover after the third, we tried some fasting teqniques found in Numbers I do believe which had great results. Basically I left her alone for 60 days and she was fine, well as far asthat went lol.

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Sep, 2010 01:20 AM

@Pix: good research!

@Rabbit:fasting in Numbers? Whats that?

Rabbit32

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Sep, 2010 11:59 PM

My bad I believe it is the scripture below, and can be cross refferenced with that of abstaining from a woman who is unclean for whatever reason perscribed by the Word.

Leviticus12:1 The LORD said to Moses, 2 "Say to the Israelites: 'A woman who becomes pregnant and gives birth to a son will be ceremonially unclean for seven days, just as she is unclean during her monthly period. 3 On the eighth day the boy is to be circumcised. 4 Then the woman must wait thirty-three days to be purified from her bleeding. She must not touch anything sacred or go to the sanctuary until the days of her purification are over. 5 If she gives birth to a daughter, for two weeks the woman will be unclean, as during her period. Then she must wait sixty-six days to be purified from her bleeding.

Essentially its alot of waiting, and as you wait tension, the good kind builds. Whats funny is a mans wife never looks so good after such a period has ended. :)

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Sep, 2010 05:53 AM

Hmmm. Ure the first one ever brings this up :)

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Oct, 2010 07:03 AM

I lost my first baby and, then 3 months later, I was pregnant for my daugher. I was sick for the first 4 months. I mean all day sickness and couldn't keep food down. That was really hard. Then, 4 years later,I had my son. I only was sick once with him when I got the flu. I had a lot other complications with going into laborand the last 4 months with him. I was on complete bedrest!! I was scared wondering if I would keep my baby or lose it. I had contractions everytime my feet hit the floor but they gave me Brethine to stop them. I could only get up to use the bathroom and of course a quick shower. I can honestly say that I would glady do it all over again to have my kids!! I am so grateful to God that He blessed me with these two!! Now, my son is almost 16 and 6 foot tall. My daugter is 19 and beautiful!! God really was working in my heart when I carried my son and, when he was about 4 months old, a pastor led me to the Lord, which is the greatest gift of all!!

Page : 1 2