Author Thread: exposure
anyann

View Profile
History
exposure
Posted : 3 Oct, 2010 07:08 AM

An old saying is that �trials do not make us what we are but that they expose who we really are'..what are your comments?

AGAPEAMBASSADOR86

View Profile
History
exposure
Posted : 2 Nov, 2010 09:57 AM

ALYCORN25 take your rest and refuge in GOD not in man.

We all fall short of the glory GOD, fall into temptations, and there definitely wolves in sheeps clothing lurking in churches(The turning a good girl bad challenge). Although these things exist in GOD do we place our trust Acknowledge him in all your ways and he will direct your path.

COBBLER you're definitely right about it be the churches responsibility to confront the individual about the issue at hand, but on the other hand if no one brings it to the attention of the residing authorities it might be shrugged off as a male trying to find a suitable match.

DEBTR

View Profile
History
exposure
Posted : 5 Nov, 2010 11:15 PM

i really don't know what men think that we r ..

apparantly they don;t...Note to christian guys if u r on a christian date website please have respect and take it slow there is nothing worse than a man saying he is a godly man and is not....what a let down...don't they have other websites for that...Be Real woman really want that...and if we say we want a man of god we really do....no lies there...

Your love for god should be geniue....don't pretend...

just to get a girl....

View Profile
History
exposure
Posted : 30 May, 2011 03:21 AM

i have learnt that trials come into my life to make me stronger and i know christ doesnt tempt anyone,but he allows us to be tempted so that we grow in faith from eating baby food to maturity,one has to make lemonade out of all lemons given to him by life,so that when a similar situation happens to him/her ,one will be able to overcome and not subdued,and to all going through some trials,remember christ will never leave you or forsake you,he is closer than a brother,and nothing lasts forever ,even pain ,diappointments and trials come to an end.hence victory comes to those who look upon jesus our helper in times of need.

even the finest gold has to go through the fierest of fire to be purified,shine oh shine children of God,with jesus radience.

Page : 1 2