Author Thread: Where do you like to vacation...or would like to vacation...
Admin

Where do you like to vacation...or would like to vacation...
Posted : 7 Aug, 2008 04:00 PM

I can definitely say not Disney World. Been there and done that too many times...! Mickey doesn't even wave anymore!

Well, actually this is a little difficult. I live two hours from the beach and two hours from the mountains. I guess when I need to think, it would have to be the beach. I love the peace of the beach and it's solitude. But....

I really love the foothill type of mountains....( still dealing with height issues...) It's a little scary to look down and the houses look like monopoly pieces! I just don't think there is anything like nature. I just love the smell, sound and feel of it. (I've never really gone camping but would love to give it a try!) I live on the outskirts of town and for years (before the housing boom ) it was considered "out in the country."

Fairy Tale Vacation would have to be a cruise. Never done that and would like to see if I can handle the waves...

How about you?...What's your favorite?

SusieQ8

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Aug, 2008 10:46 AM

I love to camp by water: river, lake, pond, or ocean. I like the whole tenting thing more than the RV (unless there are lions, wolves, and bears:ROFL:)

I live in the dessert were there isn't much rain. So, I am just thrilled at a drizzle, a downpouring summer rain, falling leaves, and even gentle snowflakes.

I enjoy the smell of the wood, burning fire. And since I can't be trusted with the propane burning outdoor stove, hopefully my future hubby will have cooked up the fish we (he and the children, I am reading my Bible by the water:nahnah:) caught for breakfast?

I am not into being entertained by expensive theme parks and hotels. If I went to foreign places, I still would just love to backpack it and camp with an occassional hotel. What a way to see the people and land?

I am not into the things man has made, doesn't impress me. Maybe some ruins from Biblical history?

I LOVE to be in the mist of GOD's creation!

:yay::applause::bow:

^worship ministry^

Susan

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Aug, 2008 05:48 PM

I do to Susie....Nothing like the magnificence of His beauty to come back to a hectic world, well rested...:zzzz:

robin

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Aug, 2008 06:25 PM

Hey Robin,

No Love for Mickey...Hey I am only 1 hour from "Orlando" Hey Maybe Try "Epicot" or MGM Studios...Mix it up abit O U Have To Try "Medival Times" U would Love The Proformance They Give With All The Combat and The Riding Of The Horses and U Cheer Ur Favorite Horse,U Eat with Ur Hands Only which is a very cool experience,their soup is delicious and delicious bread too..to die for...so come on down and go to a dinner show and mix up The Theme Parks In Orlando "In Disney World" Or Universal Maybe Try that instead....

Hey For me it would defentely be A "Romantic Crusie" For Two..being Married Of Course LOL...watching The Waves with someone U Love is very Romantic and a great "Honey Moon Gift To Each Other...Dancing The Night Away In Each Other Arms...Find About One Another Dislikes and Likes Always Comes Out"ON TRIPS" BUT THEY DO LOL...SO THAT MY IDEAL OF A VACATION WHEN I GET MARRIED I HAVE ASKED MY PARENTS IN ADVANCE THAT WHAT I WANT FOR A HONEY MOON GIFT THEY SUGGEST IT TOO....

~MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY RICHELY ROBIN~

~YOUR THE BEST~:bouncy:

~LYNDA~:angel: