Admin

Long distance relationships
Posted : 8 Aug, 2008 07:35 PM

How can they work? Do they work?

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Aug, 2008 10:35 PM

They can work if it's the right one. My first husband (now deceased) and I met that way. I was singing in a gospel group and my girlfriend dared me to place a personal ad...

(that was before computer dating) so I took her up on it and received many possibilities but ended up with my husband whose mother gave him the paper to read about an article (not mine, of course). He wrote me to see if it was a scam.

Well, anyway, we were happily married for 26 years. I feel that if you take the time to get to know each other, the possibliities are endless. I do feel you need to be careful and listen to your heart under the unction of God.

robin

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Aug, 2008 06:08 PM

Robin,

Good sound advice!!!! Yeah it could work if it is under The Precious HolySpirit Leading,However,in my opionion Robin it is more difficult I think to find Ur Husband Online..."I Met My Husband online"???? LOL Men can appear one way online and them be someone eles and that has happen to me before even on this very site they are called The Famous Term "Con Artist" they appear one way but actually are not could U Image Falling for it they put on this "Horriable Act and it all a Lie" and when u are caught up in "A Romantic Moment and then when U Get To Know The Real Them (The Guy) It Over!!!! Next Subject:

....Why is it sometimes some women are in Church and boom meet their man of their dreams and get Married and then some have to wait years and years and years...before meeting their Mr Right...My Problem has been just meeting someone!!!!! " Young Christian Men" Aren't In The Church as they use to but how in God Green Creation LOL...(Like that one) LOL do they keep meeting each other when there is no one to meet is what I would like to know...it seems so impossible I know for a fact if their was more advable guys in The Church I would be Married as we speak Robin RIGHT NOW!!!! Most of The Churches are made up of what...Married older Couples or Married Young Couples or Both With Kids Or Just Recently Married With No Kids...and well ur just staring at The Couple in Front Of U Holding Hands wondering How In The World Does It Work For Them....AS FAR AS ONLINE DATING IS CONCERN IT SEEMS "HOPELESS,A SCAM BECAUSE MEN AREN'T GEWUNINE AND AREN'T REAL AND AREN'T LOOK FOR LOVE ON HERE JUST TO PLAY GAMES... IT ALL ABOUT THEM AND THEY HAVE NO HEART FOR THE WOMEN IT REALLY SAD!!!! SO U HAVE FAKERS OUT THERE AND THEN THE DISTANCE COMES INTO PLAY,MY COMPUTER FREZE UP AND IT JUST A HORRIABLE EXPERIENCE AND I WISH I COULD JUST THROW THIS COMPUTER ACROSS THE ROOM LOL...I HOPE I CAN MEET SOMEONE LOCAL....I DON'T KNOW IF SOMETHING WILL WORKOUT WITH THAT BUT TIME WILL TELL....:hearts:

P.S THANKS FOR LETTING ME "VENT" SORRY FOR CAPS BUT

JUST LETTING MY FEELINGS OUT" FOR I KNOW IN COMPUTER RULES IT CONCIDER RUDE AND YELLING HOPE U DON'T FEEL I WAS!!!!:bouncy:

~LYNDA~:angel:

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Aug, 2008 07:11 PM

It's ok to vent. Everyone needs an outlet to help them cope with life. I can only come at you with what I know. I didn't get married until I was 27. Wow...that's old. You know what, though. I busied myself with the things of God and prayed about it. I almost married the wrong man, once. He has been married several times, since. If you put your faith in God and stop worrying about it, it wll happen naturally. Whether on or off line. We live in an "instant" society and some things just aren't as good as the "home-cooked "variety. I have met alot of very nice men on this site and in this very forum. Slow down, take a deep breath. It sounds as if you've been hurt...Take a moment to let God carry you and place this request in His "In Box." He will get to it when He feels you are ready to receive it.

Robin

kidvid711

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Aug, 2008 02:23 PM

It can work, but mostly likely it wont work. Best to have a web cam so you can see who your talking to every time.

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Aug, 2008 01:05 PM

If God is in it ....then it is gonna work...but it will take a close walk with God and alot of time on your knee's...Angel:angel: