Author Thread: WHAT IF?
navy1

View Profile
History
WHAT IF?
Posted : 13 Aug, 2008 09:11 PM

The blame game? countries fighting to see to whos the big dog,like a bully at middle school.and men and women looking the notch their bedposts with the sign of victory.

Even after countless decades of making the same mistakes and blame letting..We havnt lesrned anything.placing fault like a secound coat of paint to cover up the flaws and mistakes..only to relive them.

BUT ..WHAT IF?

What if ..we were all the same.we had the same wants and desires?the same dreams ..wants and wishes..we all looked the same.................................................

WE ALL KNOW WERE NOT..BUT YET..

We hate blacks or whites..people from all walks of life..people who are smarter..faster prettier or richer..

Our eyes and ears lead us down the path..OF KEEPING UP WITH THE JONESES....

ive seen what war can do..and ive seen what a helping hand can do also for someone whos never seen your face..and dosnt know your name..those who warm the pew on christmas and easter..thinking their debt is paid..

BUT WHAT IF..WE NEVER CHANGE BEFORE WE CAN AWNSER.....WHAT IF?

Revelation22

View Profile
History
WHAT IF?
Posted : 14 Aug, 2008 04:22 AM

An ear to listen.

A hand to hold.

A heart to share.

A friend who cares.

And behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

:rocknroll:revelation22

View Profile
History
WHAT IF?
Posted : 14 Aug, 2008 05:13 AM

What if, we as a nation or a people? If we came back and sat on the hillside and listened to the words of Jesus, are what if's would be I will be different than anyone else. A chosen people, separate and different from the rest. Not the same as everyone else but unique in our approach to people, places and things. It still is a matter of choice but I feel it can be done one person at a time.

Robin

SusieQ8

View Profile
History
WHAT IF?
Posted : 14 Aug, 2008 07:58 AM

Greetings in the Name of our LORD Jesus the Christ,

GRAY

Same--I think the world would be gray.

I believe I have seen this on twilight zone from years ago or

even the new ???? Kidman movie similiar to the body snatchers

With all due respect, sir, I will agree with Strawberi. Yet, add One GOD, One SON, One SPIRIT but diversity in the way it manifests all in all.

Revelation 22, reference to the coming of the Prince of Peace, I agree, we are promised 1000 years (God time???)reign of peace upon the earth and eternity.

Blessings

:peace:

Susan

carriensw

View Profile
History
WHAT IF?
Posted : 30 Dec, 2008 11:52 PM

I wonder....What If just half the christians in this world thought like you then would we be able to change the way things are done...especially in our so called helping other nations...do we really help or do we only see the sun shining of us.....please some one tell me how we can stop this merry go round and actually do something anything for Jesus....thankyou kind and thoughtful Sir for your thought provoking words...May God Bless your life and that of your children.:purpleangel: