Author Thread: why sometime does it seem as if God is far away, and moving slowly
hubbarddebra99

View Profile
History
why sometime does it seem as if God is far away, and moving slowly
Posted : 25 Oct, 2010 11:52 AM

why does it seem sometimes God is moving very slowly? It has been really hard for me. I was out of work, my family is out of money.

I have faith, am reading the bible, trying to trust God, and I do know He moves in HIS time

Why, however, does it seem He's far away, and soooo Slow?

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Oct, 2010 03:27 PM

Hi Debra...

I feel like this myself sometimes...when the struggles are long and hard. What helps me is to switch my focus from the future and put it on the here and now. Realize how God has been faithful to get me through and provide up to and in this moment. I try and dwell and meditate on that...look for and find the evidences of His presence and blessings that are in me and surround me. When I do, I see how very close He is, how He covers every detail of my life and is well able and faithful to look after my future...and His timing is perfect.

God's peace.

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Oct, 2010 04:51 PM

GOD is with you! Trust him! In every obstacle!

Because every obstacle is an opportunity to build your faith!

Look up this verse! It always helps me!

Romans 5: 3-5

I can tell you by experience about countless times when I have tried to fix things, or make things happen for myself! My attitude of "make it happen" has been known to get on the way. The times when I have thrown my hands up in the air and said "LORD TAKE CONTROL" those have been the times when God has shown up in my life.

Just want to encourage you to keep believing that God will come though for you! Trust!

hubbarddebra99

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Oct, 2010 12:07 PM

thank you all!!!!!!!!:angel: