Author Thread: What Has Happened To Good Ole Wholesomeness And Morals???
Admin

What Has Happened To Good Ole Wholesomeness And Morals???
Posted : 3 Nov, 2010 01:12 PM

What has happened to good ole wholesomeness and morals?

Some of the thread titles and subject matter is so off base especially for

a "Christian" site / forum.

What has happened to us? Where have "we" placed Jesus in our topics / content?

Aren't "we" as "Christians" suppose to be His lights for the Kingdom?

Why does ot seem to be so difficult?

If Jesus we're seated right next to you, would you really post the things

you do??

Hmmmm ... Food for thought...

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Nov, 2010 08:54 AM

Hey Silver...

I agree with what you stated 100% brother!

But this thread is intended for "Off Base" content on what's

suppose to be a Christian Site.

I have no idea why just because I start a more "indepth" thread

people jump to say whom I'm talking about.

I'm not talking about anyone in particular I'm talking about some the

content and titles on what is suppose to be a Christian site.

I know all to well of lifes blows. Did you know I have been blessed with an

extra year of life that only God could have given? I have a disease that eats

all major organs on the inside after it kills your immune system completely first?

There is no cure for this at this time.

The human life expectancy after diagnoses I 6 years. I was diagnosed in August of

Did you know I don't have a day with out excruciating pain? But I know all things happen for a reason. I know God could heal me in a blink

of His eye, but He has other plans for me that I don't fully know all about as yet.

Did you know I too went lived through 2 horrible life shattering rapes?

I'm not sharing all of this for sympathy, but so you'll hopefully understand my life is much to precious and of limited time to waste on thinking of

ways to talk about anyone in particular.

I started this thread because I've been noticing more and more off threads. Ones who's titles are such that they are

not okay but yet people see humor when they should see Jesus's face turn away.

I'm not going to go into detail of why I and how I came to start a thread each time I feel that would be ridiculous to do so.

I'm explaining a bit here as I'm tired of being jumped on, harassed, and no matter how many times I ask to be left alone (stop the harassing) the

stalking and harassing continues.

Thru all of this not once was I asked if this was intended for any certain people. Instead I've been as you say "slammed" to oblivion.

Remember folks to take the Board out of your own eye before you take the seek from your brothers eye.

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Nov, 2010 09:15 AM

Hey all,

Sorry for all the typo's on my post above.

To be honest I'm soooo sick at the moment (ugg! On my weekend of too) I was

not concentrating hard enough on my phone pad as I am right now.

To clear one tiny area up as it looks like human life expectancy 16 years after diagnoses but was

suppose to say human life expectancy "is" 6 years after diagnoses (the "s" was left off

so it capitalized the "I" making it look like 16. I was diagnosed in August of

2003. Which was the last of that sentence. :)

Yes, I use my BlackBerry for this. :)

I hope y'all got the jest in any case.

Blessings,

saved3

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Nov, 2010 10:06 AM

I know you're not supposed to post links here, but what Christian site are you talking about? Since your post is on CDFF here, I assumed you were talking about topics/posts you'd seen on CDFF, that were written by people (or a person) from CDFF. But, I'm realizing that perhaps I am misunderstanding that, since you're saying your posts are not directed towards anyone at CDFF. Since all CDFF threads/posts are written by CDFF members, then you must be writing about a different website entirely. If/since that's the case, it would be helpful to know what that website is so that we could all take a gander at the specific posts that are bothering you on this other site and see where you're coming from.

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Nov, 2010 11:01 AM

Pixy...

I'm no longer going to feed into your sick manipulations.

You have publicly posted with in this thread you will not leave me

alone. But I will no longer allow you to affect my health as I have.

I sincerely will pray Gods healing hands upon you.

Love, peace, and joy.

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Nov, 2010 11:37 AM

Saved, I am not manipulating anything. I asked honest questions that have logically flowed from your various statements here. Since you're assuming that I'm trying to manipulate things, then I'll assume that my thought that you may not be talking about someone specifically on CDFF is not correct. But, I'd rather not assume; clarification is much preferred! If you want to actually be understood and to have a discussion about this issue, then you must be willing to offer up something more than vague allegations. As has been stated by multiple people here, vague allegations are not Biblical. Additionally, they are not conducive to any kind of resolution. If you're not bringing up someone's sin with the goal of restoring your relationship with the person who has sinned then, Biblically, you are not to bring it up.

Also consider that you may be causing angst to others by posting this. Now that we've ruled out that none of the threads or posts that I've ever written are the ones in question, I would imagine that other people reading this may be thinking, "Is it me that she's upset with?" But dare they ask if they suspect it to be them, even if their goal is to restore a right relationship with you? Considering how you've responded to me when I thought you may be directing your comments towards me, and and how you've responded when I've requested that we talk things through and restore our relationship, I'd be very leery to step into the ring here and even attempt to resolve things. If someone IS convicted that they've said something on here that's offended you, they may want to humbly come before you and talk things through, but may be afraid that they'll be met with combativeness, as you've met my comments with.

I would implore you to pray over Matthew 18 and take the steps that are noted there. I know that those can be difficult, as they certainly are outside of my comfort zone at times. But, handling sin in a matter other than what's outlined Biblically IS sin.

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Nov, 2010 11:48 AM

As far as leaving you alone goes... Conversations are not one-sided. As long you continue to address me, I will continue to respond. It would be rude not to do so and my desire is not to be rude to you or to treat you in an unloving manner. Responding when you are spoken to is respectful and almost always appropriate.

Now, if you don't want to have a conversation and actually discuss the issue you've brought up... or, if you don't want to attempt to Biblically work things out with ME... If your intention is merely to gossip and spew accusations... then it may be a good time for you to back down from the thread you've started here. I hope and pray that at the very core of this issue, that your intention is not to gossip and spew accusations, but it's difficult to think otherwise when you insult anyone who actually tries to get to the root of things and seek resolution. If you truly wanted to resolve things, you would talk the issues through with people who have offended you, rather than insulting them and telling them to leave you alone.

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Nov, 2010 01:56 PM

Wisdom- I have wrote in the past that Paul said women should council women and men council men.

I never said do not get help or dismiss those seeking help.

Only women responded to me by sending me mail. More than one did. pul wrote this because women know how to handle female things and men can handle guy things.

I never said anyone was lieing or making stories up. I just wrote what I felt God led me to write.

Sometimes we all make unwise decsions. I did say we, as in all of us!!!!!!!

Page : 1 2 3