Author Thread: please pray for me (Mr.wise guy).
Admin

please pray for me (Mr.wise guy).
Posted : 9 Nov, 2010 08:16 PM

What i have always struggled with is "putting off the old man" as with lust & not reading the Bible when i should (i know how it me look now that i'm hyporcrite encourage others with in forums& even with the Bible but i strongly believe in it) .I have always struggled with anger & misery ( mostly with myself) & to others. I have decided to accept & follow Jesus last Sunday,because i feel it was The Lord who told me to do so but still finds myself doing & struggling to the things of the past. I need your advice & prayers. From your dear brother,Mr.wiseguy.:prayingm::prayingf::prayingf::prayingm::waving:

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Nov, 2010 09:25 AM

Thankyou all.I've written that the time as not being strong in faith, but i know that someone out there prayed for me even though i did'nt recieve a reply. THankyou. from your brother in Christ, Mr.Wise

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Nov, 2010 09:51 AM

Hey you =)

I did read this on the 9th when you posted it and prayed for you then. I don't always respond to prayer requests (even though I read them and pray) because I feel like I don't really have the words to say.

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Nov, 2010 01:57 PM

Pixy thankyou.I did'nt expect a relpy back but i want to thank all who did pray for me since i felt a bit of change after that time & feel the power of God since then. I agree with you. you don't make or i need to know but i did sense a change though.Sorry for what i've written!!

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Nov, 2010 01:20 AM

@wiseguy:

We are to wlak by faith,not by feelings.

When there are no feelings,still walk forward..

Do not make a law about reading and studying the word of YHWH the of word.

The just shall live by his faith.

Habakkuk 2:4 Behold, his soul which is lifted up is not upright in him: but the just shall live by his faith.

Rom 1:17 For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

Gal 3:11 But that no man is justified by the law in the sight of God, it is evident: for, The just shall live by faith.

Heb 10:38 Now the just shall live by faith

Agape' and Charis:

ps:

Pro 24:16 For a just man falleth seven times, and riseth up again: but the wicked shall fall into mischief.

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Nov, 2010 04:52 AM

To: Trucker,thanks.I'll keep this to heart.:glow:

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Dec, 2010 04:17 PM

Mr. Wiseguy,

Here is the KEY to knowing the Lord..

Are you ready..?

QUIT TRYING TO GET TO KNOW THE LORD, BECAUSE YOU CANNOT GET TO KNOW HIM, UNLESS HE WANTS YOU TO APPROACH UNTO HIM..

And as for sin, forget it, and ask Him to make you what you cannot do..

Admit that you are in need of His Amazing Grace and Glorious Power, and do not expect Him to do, except for what He wants..

I other words, if He wants to save you, tell Him that you accept His will, and that if He doesn't, then you accept His will..

BOW LOW BEFORE HIM, and acknowledge that He is the Lord God Almighty..

Do not think that anything is different; do not play games like that..

Just bow, and wait..

pc

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Dec, 2010 04:29 PM

Wow! another relpy! i did'nt expect that.To:PC,thanks,take care brother! As i've said earlier,i would be bit of a hypocrite if i give advice & do'nt "swallow it up as well" that's why i had posted this.

inquizative

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Dec, 2010 02:49 PM

Hello Mr. wise guy, How have you been doing with your walk with the Lord. I just happen to run across your litlle diolog. Don't know when it was written or anything but I will pray for you tonight. It is so wonderful when someone turns their life over to the Lord but Satan has a field day with new believers. Just remember to persever. God Bless.

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Dec, 2010 03:24 PM

To: Inquizative,very good,even though i can tell you that it's not so easy right now with persanal problems that i can't disscuss here.But i always remind myself that God is in control!AMEN? To know that he care so much for me is a REAL BLESSING!!!GLORY TO GOD!:bow:

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Dec, 2010 01:24 PM

Mr Wiseguy...you are in my prayers!...may God grant you strength, wisdom and abundant joy! Keep up your faith in Him!!

Page : 1 2