Author Thread: please pray for me (Mr.wise guy).
Admin

please pray for me (Mr.wise guy).
Posted : 9 Nov, 2010 08:16 PM

What i have always struggled with is "putting off the old man" as with lust & not reading the Bible when i should (i know how it me look now that i'm hyporcrite encourage others with in forums& even with the Bible but i strongly believe in it) .I have always struggled with anger & misery ( mostly with myself) & to others. I have decided to accept & follow Jesus last Sunday,because i feel it was The Lord who told me to do so but still finds myself doing & struggling to the things of the past. I need your advice & prayers. From your dear brother,Mr.wiseguy.:prayingm::prayingf::prayingf::prayingm::waving:

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Dec, 2010 04:44 AM

WooHoo!!!! Praise the Lord! Welcome to the family of God, Mr.WiseGuy! Your username is also of the Lord, for wisdom comes from God, and knowledge comes from man. So I speak over you that you have the Wisdom that comes from the Lord! May He take you through the valleys or low times during your life and over mountains that stand in your way. May He lift you up with His wings when you stumble. May you feel His loving arms wrapped around you when you need to be held. May He be your rock and shelter when you are afraid, wrapping His wings around you. I thank the Lord that you are fearfully and wonderfully made, and that He looks at you with love and contentment and smiles and says, "That's my boy!" I pray that all generational curses, all false beliefs and teachings, and all negative experiences in your life that have been hindrances to you be turned around and used for His glory. They will no longer be hindrances to you, but they will be used to bring you up higher in Him. I pray that you find your calling and destiny. That you will know where you fit in His kingdom, for all of us have a divine calling. I speak over you that when you are on duty as security guard, guarding the things that have been entrusted to you, that you will think of the Lord. His angels are guarding over you. They are directing you this way and that, the Holy Spirit is teaching you all things that you need to know at this time in your life. As you look at a box that you are guarding, a gate, a time clock, etc. that the HOly Spirit will bring a lesson to your mind. He is such a loving teacher. He does not condemn for that comes from the enemy, but He leads gently and lovingly. I also want to thank the Lord for your humbleness. It is not easy to be open like you were in your prayer request. When man humbles himself, the Lord exalts him. So I thank God that He is exalting you. And I thank God that whenever you look upon a woman lustfully, the Holy Spirit will gently touch you, and you will suddenly see the woman through the eyes of the Lord. For your eyes will be gazing upon a daughter of the Lord. And no one wants to mess with God's daughter, as He will be a tough Father to face if one defiles His daughter without repentance. And, we are all the bride of Christ, and who wants to mess with Christ's bride? I am so excited for you, Mr.WiseGuy. You are blessed! I can't wait to meet you in heaven someday!

Angelwars

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Dec, 2010 02:25 PM

Thanks Again ladies! I can't wait till that day comes when all of us (or most of us) will get there!Whoohoo:dancingp::dancingp:Amen! GOD IS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!! I also have something to add here,i have met some strangers for two years or so,have told me that they see that i will be a Pastor one day,a very successful one!I hve not thought that this can be possible,since i am not a "Bible scholar",but i know that anthing's possible through Christ! (Prov. 3 vs 5-7,Philipp.4 :13,Luke 1 v 37).I belive that satan is trying to his best to be on the "straight & narrow path" because of the power that Jesus gives us all if we obey his word.But Jesus is STRONGER THAN HIM 10 MILLION TIMES!:bow::bow: HALLELUJAH!AMEN!:applause::applause: Earlier this week,i have called my Bishop,& told him that i'm ready for baptisim class next year!So you know God-willing what i'll be doing that day!:dancingp::dancingp: Yaaaaayyyy!1:applause::applause::party::party:Like it's 1999 allover again!:ROFL:

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Dec, 2010 02:30 PM

OPPPSS! my mistake.I meant to say that satan is always tring to keep us all from the "straight & narrow path" of couse.

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Dec, 2010 09:16 AM

It all takes time as you grow in the Lord with putting off the old man and putting on the new man! I have messed up in my Christian walk before, just ask for forgiveness, don't dwell on it and go on!! I've been a Christian since 30 and I still feel like I'm growing!! I'll pray for you too!

Merilee

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Jan, 2011 12:26 AM

Hi Mr.Wiseguy;

My heart went out to you and I appreciate the struggle you're sharing with us. You aren't alone, please hear this in your heart that you aren't doing life alone. He transforms us from the inside out for starts, don't be condemning yourself with negative thoughts on top of everything the devil puts in your head, it's just tooo much work ! I say that with a gentle smile and a big hug brother.

God doesn't call the qualified, he qualifies the called. When I saw that on a poster somewhere it sure helped me breathe a bit slower cuz I can get consumed with the "works" part of a good faith walk and block out him wanting and needing to work IN me to mature my faith. Take it one day at a time doin the next right thing and talk to him like a friend cuz he is our best friend and already knows what you're going through. Never Ever Give Up!

Hugs

Meri

Page : 1 2