Author Thread: Three Questions ???
Admin

Three Questions ???
Posted : 12 Nov, 2010 08:27 AM

Ima working on an Essay & Need some Perspective & Input. Biblical Scripture is not Required but would be Greatly Appreciated...Please be Advised...These Questions are for the Purpose of Research Information Only. The Poster is NOT Responsible nor Liable for the Opinions or Views of Those that Participate...:rolleyes:...Thank Yall in advance & Please have a God Filled & Blessed day...xoxox

1. What is the Prosperity Gospel ?

2. How does it Differ from Christ Jesus* Gospel ?

3. How can a Christian identify such a Gospel ?

View Profile
History
Three Questions ???
Posted : 13 Nov, 2010 07:11 AM

@trucker :applause:

@PJ Still awaiting your enlightenment.

View Profile
History
Three Questions ???
Posted : 13 Nov, 2010 08:21 AM

WHEN I SEE A TEACHABLE HEART. YOU WILL HEAR ME, I AM NOT ONE TO TRY TO MAKE ONE SIN. THERE WHERE NO RESPONSES HERE MADE IN LIGHT OF THE WORD ONLY UNBELIEF. THE QUESTION IS WAS IT INTENTIONAL, OR IN IGNORANCE!

View Profile
History
Three Questions ???
Posted : 13 Nov, 2010 09:34 AM

@PJ

The question was to ascertain your postion on the topic so that I may best provide you the appropriate scriptures for a discussion on the topic, rather than burying you in a mountain on non- applicable verses. However if you are not open to discusson; that is fine to.

View Profile
History
Three Questions ???
Posted : 13 Nov, 2010 11:32 AM

@PJ:

PJ,Though people give you scripture,or their understanding and experiences of scripture;It seems that you believe that you are the ONLY person other than Yeshua who has a right understanding of ANYTHING about this life,and the Word of GOD.

I have never seen anyone which disagrees and even argues with others as much as you do.

For one that talks so much about faith,you really show very little faith,love and wanting to have a relationship with others,which are Brothers and Sisters in Yeshua.

I Love you,yet i do not like you as you extend yourself to others on this site.

Grace runs downhill,never uo the mountain of pride.

There is level ground at the cross.

And there is always room for one more soul.

Agape' and Charis:

St.George

View Profile
History
Three Questions ???
Posted : 15 Nov, 2010 08:09 AM

Thank you All for your input here. :applause:...Ima jus sorry to see that this turned into a bit of a Debate...which is Par for the Course...:rolleyes:...Thanks again an Yall hava Blessed day...xo

Page : 1 2