Author Thread: I have a BIG Praise Report..Back with the Lord Jesus Christ!
ninaray

View Profile
History
I have a BIG Praise Report..Back with the Lord Jesus Christ!
Posted : 15 Nov, 2010 08:42 AM

Well where to begin, in my 20�s I was totally on fire for the Lord Jesus Christ, I went to a church down in Fort Walton Beach Florida name Abundant Life Church. There I choice to go to Bible Collage and then did some studies at CI that is Christian International for the school of prophecy. I was able to help out in the movement of God at Brownsville Assembly of God in Pensacola Florida, but low and behold I saw a lot of Christians load up their spiritual guns of I don�t do any wrong in God and shoot it at the baby Christians that where coming into the Kingdom of God. I grew bitter and judgmental towards the church even myself. {Two wrongs don�t = a right}.

So I back slid and started to associate myself with people that where not Christians. I ended up doing a lot of drugs and I packed up and moved to Reno Nevada to live near my sister. There I got into Witch Craft and started to use my gift for prophecy for Satan. I had my highs and lows made lots of money and then I ended up moving to Las Vegas, where Satan really got a hold of me. God was sending lots of his children to me but I didn�t listen. I was too mad at them, they where self righteous and did no wrong in my eyes.

I ended up becoming an Elder and Founder in the Vampire Community known as the House of Ma�at. It was the largest Vampire house on the West Coast and all over the United States. I even had members in Canada and in Europe. Then my girlfriend got me involved in Suicide girls. I was a nude model for them. As sad as I felt and depressed as I felt, I didn�t know that the Lord Jesus Christ was working on me as a whole�Now understand this took some time for me to see what I was doing and about. I ended up falling right on my face.

I had a Girlfriend who was a Suicide Girl that came to know Jesus as her personal savior and the church she went to was not a judgmental Church. I grew interested, and finally I went with her, now understand I was a Satanist at this time and totally didn�t want to be known as a child of God, but when the Holy Spirit hit me like never before, I feel to my knees and weeped, I then went to my members of over 3000 and told them that I will no longer be an elder in the community and I will no longer be seen as the founder of the House of Ma�at. I worshiped the Goddess of Ma�at and also myself. A Satanist doesn�t worship Satan, they worship self. They believe they are their own GOD�Well, low and behold, I was wrong. All the schooling and teachings I had in the church started to rise up inside of me.

I knew at that moment in my life that I wasn�t right and after trying to kill myself at the beginning of this year, he was working on me big time. I was upset and lost. Wow, I went on a tangent there didn�t I, well back to the part where I went to Church again. I knew that my life was wrong and Jesus Christ changed me. I left the Vampire community as a whole and I also left Suicide Girls. I asked Jesus Christ to forgive me for all my sins and now I only seek a man of God in my life. I have members asking me questions and even my church in California called the four points was asking me what I have done. I have had many try to attack me in the spirit realm, but greater is he who lives in me then he that is in the world. And no weapon formed against me shall prosper.

Now, my goal is to show everyone that I have changed and that the miracles in my life that are happening are Jesus Christ and NOT me. People are starting to become curious and want to come to church with me, but every day is another step. Satan does try to dangle his gifts to me, but now I Rebuke him. I will not give him power or Glory to take back this Child of the King. Thanks and I hope that my story didn�t make you fall asleep.

Jesus is the reason I am here today. He is the reason why I am not dead but alive and on fire for him. He is my husband, my boyfriend and my very own personal best friend.

Nanette Ray, Also known as Nina and Nessa.

CarlosX1

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Nov, 2010 09:05 AM

your testimony is ripe for a Hollywood movie.

You wrote this as your last statement........ He is my husband, my boyfriend and my very own personal best friend.

So what chance do us guys have when have when all the parts we are looking to play in your life are already taken up?

ninaray

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Nov, 2010 10:20 AM

I am sorry, what do you mean? As I learned it in my studies in Bible Collage, that you and your mate will have to put God first and then your mate second. I am so at a lost of what you are asking hun...I do know that God, is the reason I am still alive today to write on here to let you all know that God is Great and yes, a man of God is wonderful too, I will just wait for God, to bring me the Man of God that he has for me. Till then, I just get to know everyone I can and not judge anyone for their past, for my past is of evil doings and not in the glory of God. I have made that change in my life to show that God is the reason why I am alive and here to tell my story or Testimony.

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Nov, 2010 11:10 PM

Thank you for sharing your story here. It's always encouraging to hear of how God redeems lives.

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Dec, 2010 01:16 AM

Awesome testimony, Nina!

Likewise, I say unto you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner that repenteth.

Luke 15:10

God Bless You,

Deborah

View Profile
History
Posted : 31 Dec, 2010 03:45 PM

What an awesome testimony!

I really didn't believe in witch craft and things until reading your testimony. Thank you for sharing this, not only did it bless me but it opened to my eyes to truth.

Again, awesome!!!

View Profile
History
Posted : 31 Dec, 2010 04:03 PM

hollywood movie? No

An awesome testimony that lets us know we serve an awesome God and He Is Alive And Saving souls today? YES!

Thanks for the testimony of what Jesus did for you,Nina!

chevy

GODFEARINGMAN864

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Jun, 2011 12:56 PM

Very POWERFUL!!! Praise God for his changing power. Sometimes God will allow you to go thru things not only to show you but to show other's that he can do anything. I love the whole message especially the part at the end how he not only breached your spirit but brought some of the people who were doing wrong with you . I hope that you share your story with other's in your community an at church b/c you never know who's been thru the same things you have

Much Love :applause: