Author Thread: Testimonies abt how God works in mysterious ways?
mariavicenta

View Profile
History
Testimonies abt how God works in mysterious ways?
Posted : 18 Nov, 2010 10:03 PM

My brothers and sisters! just want u to share to us some of those miracles or mysterious ways God had made for us..i believed that the posting could give us more inspiration, more strengths to those who feel weak today..to those who are hungry for the love of God...

and it is my hope and prayer, that this site will bring us in unity and peace with God.

As for me, GOd showed to me His greatness and justice when i was accused of cheating the exam when i was still in my college taking nursing..and the Lord knws i didnt cheated...i felt i was like crucified and condemned..My clinical instructor had accused us (me and my closefriend) and sent us to the dean's office..i believed such accusation was just a revenge for my closefriend..and i was just included. ..and if we found guilty, we will be out of the school..That time, i realized hw it felt to be like in prison..to be accused of the crimes we r not committed. ..hw difficult to be crucified...!!!

Two months of praying..God strenghten me and i even made a christian song for those injustices...But later,

There, our Clinical instructor was reprimanded by our dean..:dancingp:.. God is the judge of all judges..He is more than enough...thank u Lord...

To be honest, i didnt felt any hatred toward my instructor...and to test that..God had crossed our paths....again!!! He became our instructor again in my psychiatric nursing...and i prayed that we became friends ...and God really answers..

Indeed, we became close friends..:bouncy:

For me, God works in mysterious ways...

maria vicenta:nicenurse:

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Nov, 2010 04:47 AM

Maria,

There is NOTHING that happens in this world that occurs without God�s Permission�that happens without God Allowing it to happen. Good or Bad�it will not happen without His Permission.

When Bad things happen to Good people, God either allows it or prevents it from happening depending on HIS PLAN! God may use something Bad to teach us or prepare us. God may also use it for the betterment of others.

I have learned not to complain when things do not go as well as I would like it. I really do try to see the good in everything because of the fact that God takes the bad and makes some good out of it.

I can attest to God�s Amazing Love and Power. I have seen many things that defy reality�that are truly Miracles!

Take Sgt.Giunta (who was awarded the Medal of Honor), he ran towards and into enemy fire (bullets!) because of Love�Love! He ran to Defend and Protect a Brother�a Brother he Loved.

God Protected him (there is no other way to explain it), God made sure that he was not killed. God made sure that this man and his Brother were not taken as hostages by Evil men.

Thank you for this excellent post!

Peace

Steve

Tulip89

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Nov, 2010 12:07 PM

When I was young, I was born with a severe immune deficiency. I was supposed to be on IVs for pretty much all my life, but right before I turned 9, my immune system mysteriously kick started. The doctor didn't have an explanation for it, but I did.

When I was in high school, I fell off a moving car and fractured my skull. I was released from the hospital 4 days later. Again, the doctor couldn't figure out why I didn't die or have severe brain damage. I knew.