Author Thread: ADAM & EVE
Admin

ADAM & EVE
Posted : 23 Nov, 2010 12:12 AM

* The tree had a name ; 'knowledge of good and evil.

* God would visit with Adam and Eve in the cool of the day.

* God, Adam and Eve had relationship until........

* They ate from the tree of knowledge of good and evil.

* Now they became more concerned about right and wrong than about relationship.

* Jesus came to pay the price for all our wrongs.

* Jesus said follow the Spirit and you won't have to worry about right and wrong.

* Jesus said your wrong has been taken away.

* Jesus came to open the way of relationship.

! So why are so many professing Christians so concerned about what's right and what's wrong? Not only for them but for everyone else as well !

I have 2 scriptures for those caught up in right and wrong:

1Cor 4:3 ~ "I care very little if I am judged by you or even by any human court; indeed I do not even judge myself."

Proverbs 16:25 ~ " There is a way that seems right to a man, but in the end it leads to death."

View Profile
History
ADAM & EVE
Posted : 23 Nov, 2010 06:15 AM

A-men', twosparrows! Whenever I feel someone has judged me, I get over it quickly by remembering it was never between me and them; only me and HIM!

Deborah :prayingf:

View Profile
History
ADAM & EVE
Posted : 23 Nov, 2010 09:04 AM

Amen ! AMEN !!!...:applause:...:peace:...:yay:...:rocknroll:...xo

DontHitThatMark

View Profile
History
ADAM & EVE
Posted : 23 Nov, 2010 09:13 AM

Yeah...people seem to be so easily offended anymore, when they should be steadfast in God. If someone disagrees with or attacks you? Who cares? You don't govern their mind, and they don't suddenly make you stupid because they don't adhere to your viewpoint. I just think people need to find a solid place in themselves...hopefully through God's word/humility...and it takes a lot of humility to even learn from God's word, so try to get that first. I've always kinda looked at it like this...if someone gets offended by your opinion, then they don't have much solid ground/humility. They feel a need to protect their ego by attacking the cause of their perceived offense by judging them.

And I don't think "judging" is what people like to think it is. It is possible to disagree with someone without judging them. In fact, when someone thinks someone is "judging" them, they are actually judging the "perceived judger's" motives, when that is exactly the kind of thing that is not safe to judge. Whether we think their motives are good or not, only God can see the heart, and when we assume things it puts us on shaky ground. I know that from personal experience:laugh:. We can "judge" peoples actions with more certainty though, and we're supposed to judge fellow Christians...in a kind/loving/humble way. If a christian is in error, the whole church isn't even supposed to eat with them! How's that for judging? Anyway...I need to get back to practicing what I preach. Just remember "kind/loving/humble" and that will get us through a lot.

:peace::peace:

View Profile
History
ADAM & EVE
Posted : 23 Nov, 2010 12:01 PM

@DHTM

Whew, some good morsels of truth to chew on in that post! .....:eat:

DontHitThatMark

View Profile
History
ADAM & EVE
Posted : 23 Nov, 2010 12:42 PM

I confuse myself!

**They feel a need to protect their ego by attacking the cause of the perceived offense by judging the perceived offender's motives.

:peace::peace:

View Profile
History
ADAM & EVE
Posted : 23 Nov, 2010 08:05 PM

I like that answer, D~I know people who think I'm out to get them because I disagree with them and speak truth in a loving, gut level way.

Don't mean I hate them or anything~they just might get under my skin like a tattoo but I'd still give em a glass of water at least. :rolleyes:

View Profile
History
ADAM & EVE
Posted : 23 Nov, 2010 09:03 PM

The relationship came that their could be intimacy or fellowship with the father and the son, it would seem to be obvious by these boards there is a lack of fellowship with the father

View Profile
History
ADAM & EVE
Posted : 23 Nov, 2010 09:18 PM

@PJ

You hit the nail square on the head !

Btw: I see you got your caps button unstuck : )