Author Thread: Fill My Cup Lord...
Admin

Fill My Cup Lord...
Posted : 25 Aug, 2008 06:40 AM

Ladies and Gent's...I would like for you to think about your life as a whole and describe, if your life was a cup what kind of cup would it be....example: as for me ...when I think of my life ...I think of a China up....very delicate, alot has happened to this little cup through the years, easy to crack and break ,very fragile, this cup has been broken...shattered and crused...but Christ with his gentle hands and and the best glue around (HIS LOVE) has put the pieces back together time after time and each time this cup get's stronger and stronger...Jeremiah 18:1-6...We are just clay in the potter's...HE continue's to mold me and put this cup back together to make me the vessel HE would have me to be....A much stronger cup...So no matter what you are going through or what you have been through...God is there ready to mend your cup...mold and make it even stronger than you could ever imagine....As you seek God ...sing this beautiful song with me ...Like the woman at the well I was seeking.. for things that could not satify..And then I heard my savior speaking..draw from my well that never shall run dry...Fill my cup Lord...I lift it up Lord...Come and qench this thirsting of my soul.....May God Bless you...I look forward to your stories of faith and healing......In His Service....Angel:angel:

View Profile
History
Fill My Cup Lord...
Posted : 25 Aug, 2008 03:42 PM

Hand blown glass...Put in the fire but coming out with a reflection of Him...(I pray) Finish the song...Bread of heaven feed me till I want no more, here's my cup, fill it up and make me whole...Be Blessed.

Robin

View Profile
History
Fill My Cup Lord...
Posted : 26 Aug, 2008 05:55 AM

A Tea-pot------------- Short and Stout !:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

God Bless,

Deborah

View Profile
History
Fill My Cup Lord...
Posted : 26 Aug, 2008 10:36 AM

So , my brother,it the things this world gave you leave hunger that want pass away,My blessed Lord will come and save you,If you kneel to him and humbly pray: Fill my cup Lord,I lift it up Lord, Come and quench this thirsting of my soul..Bread of Heaven feed till I want no more,Fill my cup, fill it up and make me whole!....what a beautiful song...and what a beautiful Lord we have that is willing and able to fill I cup when we come to his throne....Has your cup been filled today......In His Service Angel:angel:

kidvid711

View Profile
History
Fill My Cup Lord...
Posted : 29 Aug, 2008 09:16 PM

I don't understand the song, but one thing for sure. My mother taught me not to share the same cup

View Profile
History
Fill My Cup Lord...
Posted : 30 Aug, 2008 06:40 AM

kidvid...We see throughout the bible Jesus using parables to teach and get his message across....when you study the scripture ask God to show you what it is in his word that HE would have you to understand....Fill My Cup: Here the Cup is you kidvid...your whole being...so when you hear that song..(go to youtube) and pull that song up....meditate on God as you are listening to that beautiful song...when I do that I get so caught up in God as I lift my hands and ask him to fill My Cup (which is me, my soul with his love and the Holy Spirit it brings me to tears...tears of Joy...as he is filling me up....see as you pray and lift your life up to Jesus, ask him to come into your heart and fill you with his undying love ...HE is the living water and the bread of life...when we have Jesus in our hearts ..we will never thirst no more...and his word is our bread...so eat up and enjoy....you will not go hungry.......So when we go to Jesus each day and pray...ask him to fill your cup..and your day will be blessed like none other.....I hope this has helped you to understand some.....so kidvid...what kind of cup as your life been....we all have a testimony to share...and I know if your a christian God has put your life back together in a special way....God Bless......Angel:angel: