Author Thread: Are Men really the leaders of the house hold.
kidvid711

View Profile
History
Are Men really the leaders of the house hold.
Posted : 4 Sep, 2008 03:39 PM

Are men really the leader of a house hold? Is it like this?

God

---Father

------ Mother

---------- Children

-----Church.

Tithe & offering

God first,

Father is the leader

Father is the leader of his wife

Father and mother is the leader of the children.

God, Family, then church, Tithe and Offering.

I usually thought the father is equal to the mother. Second I mostly see mothers as leaders of a house hold. Mothers usually get angry at the MEN. :laugh:

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Sep, 2008 07:57 PM

Men are suppose to be the leaders of the home. They should be the covering for the wife. God gave man a woman as a helpmate. I feel that women should have input in decision making but ultimately if feel man should have the final say and to be quite honest, sometimes it bites but I feel it is the order of things. If a woman doesn't have a husband then usually someone else becomes the covering (or should) like the church.

Robin

kidvid711

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Sep, 2008 09:11 PM

Okay. At least you didn't disagree with the Father and Mother being leaders of the children equally.

Besides, I been mostly raised by my mother. I see my father a little bit though... >.>

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Sep, 2008 03:59 AM

I do feel that the mother has the strongest influence with the children in most cases because they are the ones that most generally deal with the kids. When a woman doesn't have a the covering of a husband, then she becomes the strength of the family. This happens, I feel, when men do not accept their role in the order of God. I feel that I had the greatest influence with my kiids, but, no doubt, when it came to the final say, it was Dad. In a home where there is no father figure or limited, most women assume both roles by default. That isn't good or bad, it just is.....!

Robin