Author Thread: GOOD NEWS!
Admin

GOOD NEWS!
Posted : 9 Dec, 2010 08:52 AM

LOL! I am sure some will be rejoicing! (Deborah, PJ) And I laugh with you. I am not as mean and as hateful as some of ya want to think I am. If ya met me you would probably like me cause I really am a nice guy and can put a smile on anybody's face. I shoot straight from the hip, and will not shy away from controversy, and I am not willing to sing kumbaya my lord with just anybody. I even think if PJ and I ever met we would be friends, I really believe that. I do not hate him like I have been accused. I poke him to see if he is alive. Now that can be debated. But in about 2 weeks I'll be on the mountain slammed busy with the Christmas rush for the ski season. My 17 yr old son is comin up to work with me as a ski instructor and that has me excited. Then I'll be movin and there will be no PC mine crashed and using someone else's. I may pop in and give PJ a poke here and there later on, but soon I will be a forgotten ghost here. Maybe with much prayer and some more people that are willing to poke him we can fix his heretical theology. Doubt it! Anyway I always thought it was funny when people say good bye and leave in a huff and a puff cause people don't agree with them. Well I have made some friends here and am not leavin because of any issues other than life's road will change my path and create a new setting for me. So if you don't like what I say no worries. This will give anyone that whats to say parting words time to say what they want. I have thick skin so if ya want to lay it on me please do!! I kinda like the abuse ;-) No, if all I ever hear are nice things then I would never know what I need to work on, so negative comment never bother me. So say what you want, I won't be offended.

The count down has begun!

View Profile
History
GOOD NEWS!
Posted : 10 Dec, 2010 08:11 PM

PJ Jesus is perfect, you are not, He doesn't need fixin, you do! But hey I see hope for ya! You have actually answered 2 questions lately and that is a change for you! Keep up the progress.

twosparrows I always love you insight! Ya give a point of view of the scripture I like. Country boy style!!!

River we are polar opposites on some things, but I think you have a huge heart and that is a plus! You are a sister in Christ! And here is a hug from across the country for you!

Jude we have talked and you are a special person! I liked your perspective also! Keep spreading the faith!

trucker You are spot on in everything I seen you post about EXCEPT the chip on your shoulder about the church meeting in a building down on the corner. Good thing that doesn't make you a heretic or I'd have to labeled you a false teacher like PJ ;-)

Mark my friend I think very highly of you! I like your spunk! It is a nicer version of me...LOL! I always like going toe to toe with someone like you and though we do not always agree I consider you a brother also! Good luck my friend!

chevy whatever!

I'll be around for another week or so and I may not be as vocal unless I see a good shot at PJ...LOL! JUST KIDDING Deborah! You have me wrong but that is to be expected from you. I want to say this, what I have found extremely interesting from where I sit is all the private mail I get! Only once was it negative about things I say publicly. I got lots and lots of mail that would say, I like your style, keep on preachin the truth, your sarcasm makes me laugh or other encouraging things to support the way I presented the truth. So I must have said a few things right! So the public ridicule never phased me so all you that tried to call me out to bring me down there is something for you to chew on!!!

LOVE YA ALL...even the false teachers ;-)

View Profile
History
GOOD NEWS!
Posted : 11 Dec, 2010 11:38 AM

Nice guy? Nope!

Christ-like? No Way!

:waving:

View Profile
History
GOOD NEWS!
Posted : 14 Dec, 2010 08:58 AM

Open rebuke is better than secret love.

Proverbs 27:5

View Profile
History
GOOD NEWS!
Posted : 14 Dec, 2010 12:20 PM

chevy you must be talkin about yourself!

View Profile
History
GOOD NEWS!
Posted : 14 Dec, 2010 02:49 PM

:ROFL:

View Profile
History
GOOD NEWS!
Posted : 14 Dec, 2010 06:48 PM

That makes 2 of us :ROFL: :ROFL:

HAVE A GREAT DAY!! And I do mean that!

View Profile