Author Thread: GOOD NEWS!
Admin

GOOD NEWS!
Posted : 9 Dec, 2010 08:52 AM

LOL! I am sure some will be rejoicing! (Deborah, PJ) And I laugh with you. I am not as mean and as hateful as some of ya want to think I am. If ya met me you would probably like me cause I really am a nice guy and can put a smile on anybody's face. I shoot straight from the hip, and will not shy away from controversy, and I am not willing to sing kumbaya my lord with just anybody. I even think if PJ and I ever met we would be friends, I really believe that. I do not hate him like I have been accused. I poke him to see if he is alive. Now that can be debated. But in about 2 weeks I'll be on the mountain slammed busy with the Christmas rush for the ski season. My 17 yr old son is comin up to work with me as a ski instructor and that has me excited. Then I'll be movin and there will be no PC mine crashed and using someone else's. I may pop in and give PJ a poke here and there later on, but soon I will be a forgotten ghost here. Maybe with much prayer and some more people that are willing to poke him we can fix his heretical theology. Doubt it! Anyway I always thought it was funny when people say good bye and leave in a huff and a puff cause people don't agree with them. Well I have made some friends here and am not leavin because of any issues other than life's road will change my path and create a new setting for me. So if you don't like what I say no worries. This will give anyone that whats to say parting words time to say what they want. I have thick skin so if ya want to lay it on me please do!! I kinda like the abuse ;-) No, if all I ever hear are nice things then I would never know what I need to work on, so negative comment never bother me. So say what you want, I won't be offended.

The count down has begun!

View Profile
History
GOOD NEWS!
Posted : 9 Dec, 2010 08:57 AM

If you are going to fix me you will have to fix Jesus, I realize some do that but he will never change.

If you want to post that entire post that aforementioned I have no problem answering it.

View Profile
History
GOOD NEWS!
Posted : 9 Dec, 2010 09:01 AM

WHAT!!! You will answer my question!! I don't believe you.

Here is my question. Why do you think the gospel is NOT about forgiveness of sin, when the Bible clearly teaches it is? GO!

View Profile
History
GOOD NEWS!
Posted : 9 Dec, 2010 09:10 AM

When you post that all post, as I said I will answer, but you should know that sin is not a concern of the father of the lord Jesus Christ, his priority is to get them to Jesus, you can not draw people from death to death (sin), you give them life that is Jesus, the father is not saying your sins are keeping you from me, he said in 2nd Cor 5:17

2nd Cor 5:18And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;

19To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

20Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God.

21For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

View Profile
History
GOOD NEWS!
Posted : 9 Dec, 2010 09:40 AM

Dear Mr Row,

The news of your departure saddens me. I did enjoy 'most' of your posts. (I only enjoy 'most' of my own posts...lol) I worked at ski lodge for one winter, had a blast!

Since you are a man who appreciates straight shooting and are asking for parting comments, allow me to share with you what has been repeatedly shared with me my entire life with good reason : It is not what you say but how you say it. If you package truth in such a way to get a rise out of a person rather than in a way they might accept it, then you really have to ask yourself ; Do you really love your fellow man?

However,

Some people need the truth packaged in such a way to wake them up, and some of us seem to have a special gifting for that...lol. I think the key is knowing when to use it and when not to. Instead of deciding the best way to get 'my' point across, rather one should decide which approach will benefit my fellow man the most.

sorry bro...got a little soap boxy ...sorry to see you go, hope to catch you on your visits. I am going to have to cut way back myself very soon.

God Bless you and stay dry!

chuck

View Profile
History
GOOD NEWS!
Posted : 9 Dec, 2010 10:07 AM

Chuck I consider you a peacemaker, but it is not just what one says to another and how they say it, in theses instances it is a believer lying and bring a false witness against the word of God, that is very serious.

View Profile
History
GOOD NEWS!
Posted : 9 Dec, 2010 10:14 AM

Oh, you're a nice guy now? Your comments to P.J. and the

'little old lady' have led me to believe otherwise.

Out of the same mouth proceedeth Blessing and cursing.

My brethren, these things ought not so to be.

James 3:10

Neither the girly or the Manly men I know would take kindly to you showing such disrespect to a lady of any age.

NOT COOL!

Grandpa would have taken you out behind the wood shed.:boxing::ROFL::boxing::ROFL::boxing::ROFL::boxing:

:rocknroll:

riveroflife1

View Profile
History
GOOD NEWS!
Posted : 9 Dec, 2010 10:44 AM

I piggy back on Chevys response as well as 2sparrow-

It's hard to get our personalities across when all we do is disagree and there is no handshake (or hug) at the end.

dont like to see anyone go, but enjoy your son :)

blessings to you,

River

View Profile
History
GOOD NEWS!
Posted : 9 Dec, 2010 11:00 AM

Hey MrRow...Tis the Season for the Skiin...What a Blessin it is that yer son is partnerin with ya this season. Thanxs for bein real & may GOD continue to Bless you & your son on yer new journey...xo

View Profile
History
GOOD NEWS!
Posted : 9 Dec, 2010 11:49 AM

@ Row:

Row,I have appreciated you being here,this site is quite dull with all the nicey nice going on.

People must be forgetting that Yeshua is not just the Lamb of GOD,He also is the Lion of the Tribe of Judah.

I thank Yeshua for you,you have almost the same sense of humor as I do.

You have sarcasm and wit,truth and a bit of nonsense,(we all have some nonsense about us).

I really appreciated that you are an independant thinker,and you use the MIND Yeshua has redeemed,in order to know,discern,meditate and speak about,the things of GOD,and His Word.

I pray that you and your son will be having a Blessed and safe time,instructing others into become safe and proficient skiers.

Bye for now Brother.

Agape' and Charis:

St.George

DontHitThatMark

View Profile
History
GOOD NEWS!
Posted : 9 Dec, 2010 01:47 PM

I'll have to agree with TwoSparrows. While I do respect your strength and your beliefs, I have been the target of some of your "straight-shooting"(not that I haven't done some of my own:dunce:), and it didn't make me think "you know...he could be right", it made me think "you know...he's not very Christ-like in his approach/reproach sometimes". I hate to see you go, because I do think you stand for the truth. We all just need some more "love/humility/understanding" to go with it, so it's not like eating straight-shot bullets aimed to kill.:rocknroll:

:peace::peace:

Page : 1 2