Author Thread: Need Christian Friends
Admin

Need Christian Friends
Posted : 4 Sep, 2008 08:30 PM

About myself I am a 35 year old man from Indiana, I am in a half-way house and I am going home for the first time in 4 years in 2 weeks. I am scared to death. I have found Jesus and can never live without him in my life. I made a bad choise in trying to hold 2 jobs and be a single parent. I took Drugs to stay alert I was sucked in by the Devil and can never change my past but I gave all my future to the lord. I have 3 beautiful girls and a 4 year old son . My Mother has been a blessing keeping my kids together. She has been my rock. I have missed so much I know I can't make that up but I can give them a good christian home ,and with God every thing is possible I have learn that with him I can do anything in his holy name. Pray for me that I don't fail as a Father and that I find someone to share my life and love MY LORD as I do. Jeremy

View Profile
History
Need Christian Friends
Posted : 5 Sep, 2008 12:41 PM

Hey JJ...I was also born and bred in Indiana...Good hardy stock there! lol...North Carolina, now.

Glad to meet you. Seems lilke you are getting ready to step out into the real world again. Each step will be a baby step and each victory give Him praise. You know where you've been and that's been washed clean by the blood of the Lamb. You just need to focus on what comes next and take it one day at a time. I know your children will love to have their father back and your mother, God bless her for standing by and helping, seems like a real jewel. Know that I'll keep you lifted up in prayer. Take care and God bless.

Robin

dluvjesus

View Profile
History
Need Christian Friends
Posted : 5 Sep, 2008 05:28 PM

www.ingenio.com/revDLBrown Will answer all your tough

questions about the bible. No church politics here just

staight forward anwers in love.

jab4u

View Profile
History
Need Christian Friends
Posted : 6 Sep, 2008 05:06 PM

JJ4GOD Great job keep the faith life will work it self out. I to went thru what you went thru and had no one to lean on lost my job,house went thru hell. I thank god he was looking over me.got a job, a house and best of all I"m back on my feet with my children. Good luck, thank your mother, love your mother you only get one. I miss my mother. Remember your children did not ask to come into this world you made them, take care of them, love them. May God be with you I will keep you in my prayer. Peace.

View Profile
History
Need Christian Friends
Posted : 11 Sep, 2008 10:14 PM

The bible says the angels in heaven rejoice everytime a sinner receives salvation. I'm so happy for you! It sounds like you have been through some really tough times, I'm proud that you turned your life around! Remember to praise God for all the blessings in your life, but don't forget to praise Him for the trails and struggles you endure as well. God doesn't want to hurt you by allowing you to go through hard times, He just wants you to grow stronger in your faith in Him, and learn to lean FULLY on Him. I will be praying for you and your family! God Bless :applause:

InHisService4Ever

View Profile
History
Need Christian Friends
Posted : 17 Sep, 2008 05:48 PM

Hey JJ,

I just wanted to encourage you by saying that you have a great outlook on being a parent ...

That already makes you a far better Dad than most ...

I too am a single parent, for many years ..

"I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength"..God bless you ..and if you ever want to know what not to do as a single parent... just ask me, I have a huge list ! :laugh:

View Profile
History
Need Christian Friends
Posted : 17 Sep, 2008 11:00 PM

Hey JJ

Remember to stay in the Word of God. He will speak to you and provide instructions for every aspect of your life. He is your help and He will provide all your needs according to His riches...in Christ Jesus.

Make sure you give your children the foundation of the Lord and then rest knowing that they too will be alright

marko77777

View Profile
History
Need Christian Friends
Posted : 23 Sep, 2008 04:32 PM

Hey brother :) Nice to meet you. I have a profile at the address below for Christians and their Spiritual growth that has a ton of free resources on mp3 or to read if you so like. If you would like to chat let me know if you have a profile there or make one ok? Anyway God bless you brother and stay close and obedient to the Lord and He will bless.

Mark

http://www.myspace.com/marko777

InHisService4Ever

View Profile
History
Need Christian Friends
Posted : 21 Oct, 2009 07:42 PM

JJ you have a great outlook at being a parent..keep up the good work and blessing to you ..hope all has turned out well