Author Thread: I don�t sin
hwkns_dn

View Profile
History
I don�t sin
Posted : 24 Dec, 2010 06:14 AM

When we say I don�t sin we might as well Call God a liar. Christ redeems us and forgives our sin if we will have faith in Him and ask for salvation.

1JOHN 1:10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.

1JOHN 2:4 He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

1JOHN 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

JOHN 3:11 Verily, verily, I say unto thee, We speak that we do know, and testify that we have seen; and ye receive not our witness. 12 If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things? 13 And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven. 14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up: 15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. 16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

View Profile
History
I don�t sin
Posted : 30 Dec, 2010 01:07 PM

My bible tells me in Romans 3:23 in the KJV these words: For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; I don't interpret the Bible, I pray and ask for understanding. What that verse tells us is that everyone in this world has and will sin. Only one person walked this earth that did not sin and His name is Jesus Christ. If someone say that they do not sin, then something is wrong with them. Also, as Christians, we are supposed to tell the world what thus saith the Lord and we are to TRY and walk like HE did. Don't argue about the WORD of GOD. When they are ready to hear and understand, then they will seek those answers.