Author Thread
hwkns_dn

View Profile
The Decision
Posted : 12 Apr, 2016 07:58 AM

People are free to make a choice when presented with Christ, to believe or not believe. Out of the thousands i presented Christ to only four decided to ask Christ for salvation that i know of.

MATTHEW 4:19 And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.

You are making a difference, not many make a choice for Christ. Their decision is up to them, all you can do is tell of Christ and the salvation He gives and pray for them.

JOHN 8:12 Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

If you're not saved today you can use the words below as a guide.

�Dear God, I am a sinner. I�m sorry for my sin. I ask you Christ that you please forgive me"

If you have just asked or asked in the past, A pastor from a Christian Church will help you and go to Sunday school.

hwkns_dn

View Profile
Their Is Some Reason
Posted : 3 Mar, 2016 05:39 PM

For my strange witness God has me here. God called Paul, being a strange person to trust, He new that Paul had the only view point that would make sense to some people.

ACTS 9:1 And Saul, yet breathing out threatenings and slaughter against the disciples of the Lord, went unto the high priest,

Just like our preachers today, their is allot of people that wont listen to a regular witness in Christ. I believe that is why their are so many different kinds of preachers.

1CORINTHIANS 1:22 For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom:

I asked the Lord to block every word that lead people the wrong way and let the few words i say get to those searching for His and it requires a different message.

�Dear God, I am a sinner. I�m sorry for my sin. I ask you Christ that you please forgive me"

If you have just asked or asked in the past, A pastor from a Christian Church will help you and go to Sunday school.

hwkns_dn

View Profile
Dear Atheist
Posted : 3 Feb, 2016 07:00 AM

I believe atheist are more religious than Christians. Atheism is a religion that tells people the worship of God is nonsense.

Atheist say they don't want to be presented with Christ or God the Father.

Proverbs 14:12 There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.

We both have a religion, atheist worship the non belief in Christ, Christians believe. People that don't believe in Christ will lose the chance at salvation.

1CORINTHIANS 1:25 Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.

Their is only two places your spirit will go after you die. Non Christians have a decision to make.

If you're not saved today use the words below as a guide.

�Dear God, I am a sinner. I�m sorry for my sin. I ask you Christ please forgive me"

Tell a pastor from a Christian Church that you have asked Christ for salvation and he will help you and go to Sunday school.

hwkns_dn

View Profile
As A Child
Posted : 3 Jan, 2016 12:42 PM

In the past few decades we stopped going to church so we don�t have that part of our decision studied up on and we stopped believing and wonder why all the problems start. The only place we will learn of Christ is from Christians and His Church.

DEUTERONOMY 11:16 Take heed to yourselves, that your heart be not deceived, and ye turn aside, and serve other gods, and worship them;

It is important for us to attend every service. By not attending you will miss those that God will send to you. The only way you will be able to help someone is if your there. You might have a visitor at any time.

MATTHEW 9:13 But go ye and learn what that meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

When we grow up there will be a day that we will make our decision to believe in Christ or not. When i was growing up my parents sent me and my sister to church. It gave us the choice to believe or not.

If you're not saved today you can use this as a guide.

"Dear heavenly Father I am sorry your Son took the punishment that I deserve. I ask you Christ please forgive me of my sins."

Tell a pastor at a Christian Church that you have asked Christ for salvation.

hwkns_dn

View Profile
You don't have to be a saved Christian to go to church. It's a good place to be, for you and your child while he/she is growing up, be involved in their life. JOHN 16:21 A woman when she is in travail hath sorrow, because her hour is come: but as soon as she is delivered of the child, she remembereth no more the anguish, for joy that a man is born into the world. It's hard to raise a child because life happens in different way's. Boy or girl needs to be ready by the time their an adult, life smacks you right upside the head sometimes. ACTS 10:36 The word which God sent unto the children of Israel, preaching peace by Jesus Christ: (he is Lord of all:) Go to church with them, never let up as a parent and let your children grow to be adults. If you're not saved today you can use the words below as a guide. �Dear God, I am a sinner. I�m sorry for my sin. I ask you Christ that you please forgive me" A pastor from a Christian Church will help you after you have asked Christ for salvation and go to Sunday school.
Posted : 1 Dec, 2015 10:20 AM

hwkns_dn

View Profile
Hardships
Posted : 1 Dec, 2015 10:18 AM

You don't have to be a saved Christian to go to church. It's a good place to be, for you and your child while he/she is growing up, be involved in their life.

JOHN 16:21 A woman when she is in travail hath sorrow, because her hour is come: but as soon as she is delivered of the child, she remembereth no more the anguish, for joy that a man is born into the world.

It's hard to raise a child because life happens in different way's. Boy or girl needs to be ready by the time their an adult, life smacks you right upside the head sometimes.

ACTS 10:36 The word which God sent unto the children of Israel, preaching peace by Jesus Christ: (he is Lord of all:)

Go to church with them, never let up as a parent and let your children grow to be adults.

A pastor from a Christian Church will help you after you have asked Christ for salvation and go to Sunday school.

hwkns_dn

View Profile
Hardships
Posted : 1 Dec, 2015 10:17 AM

You don't have to be a saved Christian to go to church. It's a good place to be, for you and your child while he/she is growing up, be involved in their life.

JOHN 16:21 A woman when she is in travail hath sorrow, because her hour is come: but as soon as she is delivered of the child, she remembereth no more the anguish, for joy that a man is born into the world.

It's hard to raise a child because life happens in different way's. Boy or girl needs to be ready by the time their an adult, life smacks you right upside the head sometimes.

ACTS 10:36 The word which God sent unto the children of Israel, preaching peace by Jesus Christ: (he is Lord of all:)

Go to church with them, never let up as a parent and let your children grow to be adults.

A pastor from a Christian Church will help you after you have asked Christ for salvation and go to Sunday school.

hwkns_dn

View Profile
Hardships
Posted : 1 Dec, 2015 10:16 AM

hwkns_dn

View Profile
Hardships
Posted : 1 Dec, 2015 10:10 AM

hwkns_dn

View Profile
Living In Sin
Posted : 1 Nov, 2015 07:25 AM

Just living the way you want to live will not lead to true peace. Sometimes the Lord has to burden us, so as to teach us to do right.

MATTHEW 18:32 Then his lord, after that he had called him, said unto him, O thou wicked servant, I forgave thee all that debt, because thou desiredst me:

God cares for His children the way we care for ours. Sometimes God has to let you find out what living without Him is to convince you that you need to listen to Him

LUKE 23:42 And he said unto Jesus, Lord, remember me when thou comest into thy kingdom. 43 And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, Today shalt thou be with me in paradise.

If you're not saved today you can use this as a guide below.

"Dear heavenly Father I am sorry your Son took the punishment that I deserve? I ask you Christ that you please forgive me of all my sins? I thank you Lord for your wonderful grace and forgiveness.

Tell a pastor at a Christian Church that you have asked Christ for salvation and go to Sunday school you'll find fellowship to be a great help as you grow as a Christian.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9