Author Thread: No one knows
hwkns_dn

View Profile
History
No one knows
Posted : 24 Dec, 2010 06:17 AM

EXODUS 12:12 For I will pass through the land of Egypt this night, and will smite all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both man and beast; and against all the gods of Egypt I will execute judgment: I am the LORD. 13 And the blood shall be to you for a token upon the houses where ye are : and when I see the blood, I will pass over you, and the plague shall not be upon you to destroy you , when I smite the land of Egypt.

As a picture God gave us a sign the �blood of the Lamb� of how we should be saved. It takes an action before we can be saved. It took the blood of the lamb over the door post then now we have Jesus Christ as our sacrifice.

ISAIAH 28:17 Judgment also will I lay to the line, and righteousness to the plummet: and the hail shall sweep away the refuge of lies, and the waters shall overflow the hiding place. 18 And your covenant with death shall be disannulled, and your agreement with hell shall not stand; when the overflowing scourge shall pass through then ye shall be trodden down by it.

You can be as righteous as you can be but it will not get you to heaven. Until you receive the �blood of the Lamb� Jesus Christ you will not have salvation. Only asking with the full belief that Christ was crucified, buried, conquered hell and rose from the grave will save you from your sin.

MATTHEW 24:7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. 8 All these are the beginning of sorrows. 9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.

MATTHEW 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

The second coming of Christ might not come in our lifetime but it might well come right now. We need not rest from the work Christ has given us to spread his word through the entire world.

1CORINTHIANS 15:51 Behold, I show you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, 52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. 53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality. 54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory. 55 O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?

You have the opportunity to be in the book of life right now. If you wait you might have tomorrow you might not. Christ sent Christians to spread the good news. He didn't want Christians to keep it to themselves.

1THESSALONIANS 5:1 But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you. 2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night. 3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

Here is a sample prayer, Have faith in what your praying and you will be saved. Find a good Christian church that serves Christ and tell them that you have asked for salvation and they will help you grow in Christ. Go to Sunday school you will find it to be a great reward.

�God I know that I have sinned against you and am deserving of punishment. But Jesus Christ took the punishment that I deserve, so that through faith in Him I could be forgiven.

Jesus Christ, with your help I place my trust in you for salvation, and I ask that you will forgive me of my sins. I thank you for your wonderful grace and forgiveness.�

View Profile
History
No one knows
Posted : 30 Dec, 2010 02:23 PM

Hey!

you're Dad777-4u...cool!