Author Thread: What does this Scripture mean?
Admin

What does this Scripture mean?
Posted : 24 Dec, 2010 10:19 PM

Hello everyone:

I happen to be curious to see what others think the meaning of this Scripture might be.

1Ti 1:15 This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.

Agape' and Charis:

St.George

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Dec, 2010 03:55 PM

Yeah so did "I" hahahahahahahaha

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Dec, 2010 04:13 PM

So did "I" hehe But if we all be Chefs who is it we cookin for? lol

Makes good sense, thanks trucker!

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Dec, 2010 10:54 PM

This was a good little bible study that made me look at this scripture more closely. I do believe there is a dual application, which I 've seen many times in the bible. Paul talked about being the worst and least more than once.

1 Corinth. 15:9-For I am the least of the apostles, that am not meet to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God.

Eph. 3:8-Although I am less than the least of all God's people, this grace was given me: to preach to the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ.

I think he had great humility after being the perfect scholar and "law-keeper" who tracked down Christians and had them killed. He was present when Stephen was stoned.

But then he was knocked off his horse and heard Jesus speak audibly to him~blind for a few days and completely changed. That would be like Bin Laden getting saved, to us today. They feared Paul majorly at first. Can't blame them at all!

Anyway, I believe he said what we all would feel, if not now, when we bow at those beautiful nail scarred feet. Great humility~:purpleangel:

I Like what Trucker said~so true. Grace, grace, wonderful grace.

Page : 1 2