Author Thread: Does anyone else have this problem?
Admin

Does anyone else have this problem?
Posted : 2 Jan, 2011 08:29 PM

Hey Everyone! Happy New Year!

I always had trouble dating cause when I was in my teens I made a promise to God to wait and remain abstinent and i'm proud to say I have keep my promise . The problem is guys say they " respect" my decision but after a couple of days they are trying to get in my pants. I believe if the guy truely cares about me and respects my decision .

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Jan, 2011 10:52 PM

dgrimater I understand what your saying but you're not don't going to change my mind yes I believe that but that does not mean you have to look for sin and provoke it or be provoked by it yes god will forgive us when we make mistakes and ask for forgiveness but if we already know it's a sin and you're going to ask for forgiveness right after . Are you truly sorry ? Answer me that

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Jan, 2011 10:55 PM

InChristAlways777

Thanks god bless you

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Jan, 2011 10:56 PM

Thanks Sharon god bless you

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Jan, 2011 11:07 PM

I know everyone has their own beliefs and that's great and I respect it but this is mine they don't have to agree with it just like you don't agree with me that's fine but I do ask for respect for my beliefs

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Jan, 2011 08:48 AM

None Christians will ask for that�this is the main reason I joined this site to find someone who won�t force me on doing something I don�t want to do it in ungodly way�

Just keep yourself and always know that you are not living on earth to satisfy (boyfriends, friends, or your family) God sent His only Son so you could have a life through Him and live for only Him!

The above doesn�t mean be cruel and disrespectful to your boyfriend, friends and family

Be strong and move away from such men : )

Much love in Christ

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Jan, 2011 01:19 AM

dg....I don't think our past is erased. The Lord forgives and forgets our sins. Jesus has absorbed our sins, but we cannot forget our sins. I think virginity is clinical in nature but whoever said that we start over when we become saved is correct. We appear as sinless to the Lord.

The old is gone and the new is alive. We still have sinned but God sees us as sinless and righteous before Him because Jesus put an end to our sin and defeated death.

I think it is admirable for someone to save themselves for that one special person. I was saved when I was 35 so had lost my virginity long before but I was cleansed of my sins but never became a virgin again.

I hope I said this the way I meant it. True Love Waits!!!

I am saving myself....again!!

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Jan, 2011 01:21 AM

Well said Mount of Blessings!!!

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Jan, 2011 10:45 PM

MountOfBlessing

Thank-you very much God Bless You much love