Author Thread: Does The Cat Have Your Tongue?...
WomanofProverbs

View Profile
History
Does The Cat Have Your Tongue?...
Posted : 19 Sep, 2008 10:39 PM

:prayingf: I pray that by the time this message reaches you, that it will find you and your families in the best of health and spirits:applause:... First off, I'd like you to ask yourself the following questions, for I see a lot of views, but little to none "replies"...

1. What is everyone afraid of?...

2. Are we all afraid of being "judged"?...

I thought this chat thing was in order to see one another's views, "with the hopes of getting answers to either our mistakes so that we can correct or better ourselves"... Is it not?... (for we can't correct an issue, if we're unaware of it)... I'm here to get solutions in making my soul mate (husband to be), "feel complete" (and we all lack in some areas or we wouldn't be here)... In order to be Godly, we must live our lives to where God can be seen through "us" (by helping a fellow man or sista while they're down)... For a Saint is just a Sinner who fell down, but saved by Gods Mercy & Grace and got back up again & again... So we strive for perfection, none of us were perfect (Only Jesus, and He died for "our sins"... but not in order for us to commit them over again and time after time)... If we don't stand for nothing, we will be nothing (amen?)... God gave us our own individual voices, "may I please hear your opinions?"... May God continue to bless everyone of you and may your life be complete!...:prayingf:

A sista who cares, WomanofProverbs*:waving: Bye-bye