Author Thread: A new spirit
TheLordsPrince

View Profile
History
A new spirit
Posted : 22 Sep, 2008 09:42 PM

Well i was coming to this site to see if the princess that God has promised me was on this site. I thought she would be for i thought that christian girls who call themselves after my brother Jesus. Would be able to see the goodness that God put in my spirit for after all it seem most others of God can. But i was wrong after no replies or anything because i was not this race or not or didnt look this way or something. Well i will never be those things except what God called me to be. So i will not be looking on this site anymore God my heavenly father answered me once. That most girls are just too blind by the world to see beyond what they can see. And to stop looking that he will bring her to me. I will believe him and will no longer seek any girl no more. For if she is in the world then she will find me i am tired of looking. I guess not everyone who call themselves of God is not. But i will be looking here for friends and those who want to join me in this event then let me know ok hope to hear from you.