Author Thread: disablities
Admin

disablities
Posted : 15 Jan, 2011 10:37 PM

Well I didn't know where to post this so if you see this message in other sections ignore it lol are there any men with disabililies that care to chat ?

View Profile
History
disablities
Posted : 16 Jan, 2011 06:57 AM

Faith, I believe there have been a couple of forum post by guys with disabilities that are around your age. I don't remember their names but I think one is often in the general live chat room.

View Profile
History
disablities
Posted : 16 Jan, 2011 04:12 PM

There are some on here.They're wonderful people with a good heart.We in my country do'nt called them "disabled",we call them "DIFFERENTLY ABELED".

View Profile
History
disablities
Posted : 16 Jan, 2011 11:40 PM

Shawn67 thanks for the tip .God Bless You! By the way awesome picture

View Profile
History
disablities
Posted : 16 Jan, 2011 11:42 PM

mrwiseguy

You're right we are differently abled god bless you

View Profile
History
disablities
Posted : 19 Jan, 2011 07:34 AM

Faith@ I think one of the guys Shawn is thinking of is wheelman27. I remember him vividly because he seemed so honest and had such a sweet, sincere spirit. As a matter of fact I thought about fixing him up with my daughter!:glow:

He's cute too---- check out his profile---Who knows what the future holds?

God Bless Ya,

Deborah

View Profile
History
disablities
Posted : 20 Jan, 2011 11:13 AM

You seem to be quite a sweetheart! Pre-K is tough...even for the seasoned teacher! I admire your dedication.

Two guys come to mind...Cobbler and ManInChair. I have read postings and/or chatted with them. They both appear to be fine young men.

I think you are very brave to put yourself into dating so openly. Your folks must be amazing!

View Profile
History
disablities
Posted : 20 Jan, 2011 12:25 PM

Do'nt forget I Love To Cook,but i'm not too sure that he's in the live chat though.I wonder how Bare Foot Guys' doing.

View Profile
History
disablities
Posted : 27 Jan, 2011 02:36 AM

bornagaintoserve thank-you so very much I will absolutely be contracting him thank you so much again god bless you

View Profile
History
disablities
Posted : 27 Jan, 2011 02:43 AM

Redley thank-you so very much for your help and your kind words. . I love kids. You seem be a sweet kind person as well . I will absolutely contact those people thank-you once again god bless you

View Profile
History
disablities
Posted : 27 Jan, 2011 02:46 AM

Mrwiseguy thankyou and god bless you

Page : 1 2