Author Thread: Friends Around The World
Lols

View Profile
History
Friends Around The World
Posted : 1 Oct, 2008 11:59 AM

Hey I'm from Sunny South Africa, would like to meet people from all over and here about your passions and walk with the Lord. Always inspiring to hear where others are in their journey with Christ. Later Days.:glow:

slimdale

View Profile
History
Friends Around The World
Posted : 1 Oct, 2008 06:37 PM

hi. i am from pittsburgh, pa. and very active in my church which is trying to grow. I love the Lord . He is number one in my life.

View Profile
History
Friends Around The World
Posted : 4 Nov, 2008 12:27 AM

Hi! I'm Ethan. I just happened to see you under 'my matches' and I noticed that you were from South Africa - so cool! I had a buddy from South Africa who was a seminary student and really into extreme sports. I miss that guy!

I'm a terrible dancer, but I have great sports coordination. For some reason the two things don't always corelate. It's probably because of my poor sense of rythm.

I teach 7th and 8th grade science at a local Christian school. I look at my work with these kids as a ministry. It's a tremendous blessing to be able to pray and shere God's Word at school. Who knows how long private schools will have that freedom in the US

Down the road, I want to be doing some type of full-time evangelistic or mission-related work.

View Profile
History
Friends Around The World
Posted : 31 Dec, 2008 08:24 PM

Hi I justed to see friends from other parts of the world

View Profile
History
Friends Around The World
Posted : 2 Nov, 2009 06:19 AM

Hi neighbor. My name is Christy and a colored from Windhoek, Namibia. Do you speak Afrikaans? Nice to know there are people from around my area. If your don’t mind having a buddy from Namibia, please let me know.

Christy

Nkatty

View Profile
History
Friends Around The World
Posted : 7 Apr, 2010 05:49 AM

My name is lilian...my friends call me Nkatty.An am from Mombasa,a coastal town in Kenya...which is in East Africa.