Author Thread
Nkatty

View Profile
venting...
Posted : 11 Sep, 2013 08:50 PM

Thanks Sisygal,Lukia and wy for the encouragement and compliments....God bless you all.

Well....i trust in a Living God. So i am at peace and hence will enjoy my stay here...i intend to get involved in the forums and chat rooms.....have fun as wy says.

Once again...thanks people.

Nkatty

View Profile
venting...
Posted : 10 Sep, 2013 08:44 PM

Thanks for the responses....

I did have pictures on my profile...which i removed inorder to replace with new ones...but am still debating on staying or deleting my profile..

About sending guys messages...with Africans its different...i did try doing that but it did not work. Most would rather they start the advances....i do too now....cause i want to be found....so if am not getting found...there is no need to stay...i think!

Nkatty

View Profile
venting...
Posted : 10 Sep, 2013 11:41 AM

Well.....i do not understand men....how come the guys from my country in here seem to be looking for ladies from oversees?.....or is my profile that bad?..... cause i seem to be attracting the wrong people.....am trying to be open minded so am seeking your opinions....

Nkatty

View Profile
The reason I ignore messages from men I'm not interested in
Posted : 14 Oct, 2011 09:01 PM

We should all learn to take rejection well!!

Nkatty

View Profile
Strength
Posted : 16 Aug, 2011 01:42 AM

I would rather have an emortionally strong man than a physically strong one.....plus a spritually strong person...i.e i would prefer his spiritual maturity/strength to be more than mine!...cause he will be the man of the house...leading in the family alter....what am trying to say is that being strong can be defined differently!

Nkatty

View Profile
Block users from Outside of United States:
Posted : 11 Aug, 2011 05:01 AM

This is an interesting thread.....i have never been impressed with the u.s....to be honest...people talk of how the country is full of opportunities...an yet the reality is that every country has potential to make one prosper,you just have to work hard!...i would rather stay where i am an live a simple christian life....btw...kenyan men are plenty here!....am also here for the forums....plus i get countless scam msg...wat i do is to ignore them an then shut up!

Nkatty

View Profile
hope to meet new people,friends to the love of my life
Posted : 27 Jul, 2011 10:12 AM

Hi Paula....karibu sana cdff:)

Nkatty

View Profile
What makes a man shine for you?
Posted : 11 Jul, 2011 12:17 PM

1. Loves the Lord!

2. Passionate!

3. Principled!

Nkatty

View Profile
A salute to Cobbler...
Posted : 8 Jul, 2011 09:55 PM

Cobbler is one sober minded,wise an kind person...my dear cobbler may God bless u oooo....

Nkatty

View Profile
South Sudan
Posted : 8 Jul, 2011 09:51 PM

To my brothers an sisters in south sudan...CONGRATULATIONS...As u guys celebrate the making of a new nation S.SUDAN an separation frm the north...i pray that God may preserve an protect u guys..plus restore 10fold the years that the locust had destroyed...am proud of u guys!:CRY:

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10