Author Thread: New Jersey - Ocean County?
Admin

New Jersey - Ocean County?
Posted : 1 Oct, 2008 06:47 PM

Hey, anyone from Ocean County in New Jersey - or around that general area? Anyone at all? We need to ban together on this worldwide site, haha.

Philv1965

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Nov, 2008 03:27 PM

I'm Phil Valese and I'm from Ocean County, New Jersey. I'm looking for email chat and friendship.... Please feel free to email me at [email protected].... if you are interested in writing back:angel::angel:

I have been saved for 10 months, which was really awesome..... Today was a nice, sunny day.... Also, please feel free to view my profile.....

Philv1965

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Aug, 2009 04:35 PM

Dear God,

I lift myself up to our wonderful awesome Lord, that he will continue to work wonders in my life..... :glow::angel:

Today was an awesome day so I will be waiting for that special person to come into my life... God, you have shown me that I'm not able to do this alone..... Reading the Bible daily and praying is only the beginning.... If it's your will God, please bring that special person into my life......Whatever you decide for my future is in your hands.... I'm waiting for you to bring a wonderful, sincere Christian person into my life who will like me for who I am..... Phil Valese:applause: