Author Thread: Being Careful On Certain Internet Dating Sites:1003-08
angel1950

View Profile
History
Being Careful On Certain Internet Dating Sites:1003-08
Posted : 3 Oct, 2008 02:24 PM

Hi! My name is:angel:1950 & i have a subject that is dear to my heart Internet Dating Saftey. I had a real bad experience on an adult internet dating site chat line. This happened at night time & generally at day time that site doesn't allow such going's ons. Well I got a private chat message to talk with this twenty year old man who claimed to be a Christian but wasn't. The young man in question begiin to talk filthy & lewd vulgar talk to me. I asked him what his parents & Lutheran Priest would think of his actions. He told me that he had been on his own since he was thirteen & that his parents don't bother him at all.I did try to witness him I even asked him what God would think but he kept it up till finnally I closed up the chat room & my account with that adult internet dating site. Yeah! I did not know what kind of dating site I was getting myself into & I wished I would of been lots smarter then. The moral of the story good Christian people beware of those so called internt dating sites thy can be dangerous if you don't know what your're doing. I didn't but I'm wiser mow from a hard lesson that I had to learn God bless you all.:angel::applause:

View Profile
History
Being Careful On Certain Internet Dating Sites:1003-08
Posted : 3 Oct, 2008 08:26 PM

Thanks angel:angel: for your imput i to experence a bad deal on one of the so call christian sites.