Author Thread: a few different questions
Admin

a few different questions
Posted : 5 Oct, 2008 07:27 PM

ok i have a few questions for the women.

first i don't have a pic on my profile and i have only received two responses from people on this site. now i let people know i am only really looking for friends through this site right now but i just never even get a polite reply saying they aren't interested. the reason i don't put a picture up though is because i think it changes perceptions and i am not interested in shallow women, even as friends.

second, why do women like bad boys so much? even when they talk about how all they care about is God, when it comes down to it, it doesn't seem like they really want to talk or date nice good Christian guys. thats confusing.

and lastly, i have made a few friends online that are women. whats interesting to me is that they are willing to talk to you alot, but if they say get a boyfriend they ignore you after that. they will say all they are looking for is friends at the time but once they find a boyfriend, even though they aren't supposedly looking for one, they stop communicating with you completely. that makes no sense.

anyways... anyone have any thoughts on these things?

View Profile
History
a few different questions
Posted : 14 Jan, 2010 01:08 AM

First of all, I'm with you. It's okay to have a boyfriend and guyfriends just as it's okay for a guy to have a girlfriend and galfriends. Slightly more than half of my friends are guys. I could never leave them, even for a boyfriend. They're like the brothers I never had and any guy who's interested in me just has to accept that. I understand that they're is the suspicion of unfaithfulness, but if it interfers with the relationship, it just wasn't meant to be. After all trust is vital.

Secondly, as a woman, I have NO idea why some girls go for the "bad boy" persona. Whether it's the "James Bond" bad boy or the other kind. It's kind of like what Jeff Foxworthy says. These girls, if they went with the bad boy, will most likely find themselves "on and episode of Cops, in a tubetop, hanging out of a trailer window yelling, 'Lock his ***** up!'" I've heard it comes from these girls' desire to "change him," but I think that if he could be changed, he wouldn't be a bad boy in the first place. I don't need that kind of drama in my life.

Page : 1 2