Author Thread: Ever Wonder!
Whitebutterfly1

View Profile
History
Ever Wonder!
Posted : 6 Oct, 2008 12:41 PM

:waving:

Ever wonder brothers and sisters how you would act in front of the All Mighty God?

Me, I would problably be all goofy. Hahahaha!!!!!

Because I'm funny? No! Because my soul will be so full of His Devine Presence that my flesh would'nt take it and be over filled with His Great Joy.

I'll be jumping up and down, , dancing, over whelmed in Him. I would be sooo silly that it would make others laugh, which is great because the joy that they will see in me, they would feel it too which is the great joy of God.

TO HIM BE ALL THE PRAISE, THE HONOR, AND THE GLORY!!!

WE SERVE AN AWESOME GOD!!

Please share your story, for what we share with each other is to Praise Him. I'm glad I made you laugh and may you have a wonderful day in The Good Lord.......Rosie :angel:

sweetangel2585

View Profile
History
Ever Wonder!
Posted : 22 Oct, 2008 06:36 AM

Amen! I would jump up and down with tears rolling down my face singing and praising him!!! I would shout with Joy at seeing his wonderful face!! Also like you would probally be goofy due to the fact so full of His wonderful presence and my soul so fill with His Love and joy!!! Oh man just getting chills just thinking about seeing My ALMIGHTY GOD!!!! PRAISE HIS HOLY NAME!!!! God Bless you!!!:angel: