Author Thread
sweetangel2585

View Profile
gosh golly why won't anyone talk to me?!?!?!?! :p
Posted : 19 Jan, 2009 07:46 PM

Wow sounds liike you had a interesting day! But I am with you! Same thing happen to me last week! But after I cooled off I got to thinking, what was it so bad that I got so mad! Maybe they were really starving and needed the food more than me so I thought to myself well ate least no one is starving anymore! But anyway Hope you have a better day! God Bless!

sweetangel2585

View Profile
"Personal Bill of Rights" (Anonymous)
Posted : 22 Oct, 2008 07:15 AM

Wondeful Bill of Rights! Going to print those and hand them up in my classroom for my other fellow teachers to read and encourage us!God Bless!!:angel:

sweetangel2585

View Profile
What does it meant to be BF/GF?
Posted : 22 Oct, 2008 07:10 AM

To mean it means a girl and a guy have chosen to date one another and no one else and leading into another direction(potentially marriage...etc).

sweetangel2585

View Profile
proverbs... 31?
Posted : 22 Oct, 2008 07:06 AM

Well I for the girls who want a rich guy i just dont think that is right! I mean I know most girls want that secuity that they can be well provided for and want to stay at home and what not! But it is not really important how much money you have. If you have the means to support a family and she can stay home and take care of everyone (children, etc) that is aweomse! But the way this world is now, it seems to be taking both set of incomes to make it work. I was raised to be the stay at home wife and do all the duties and that is great if that is possible, but I am a realist and men are very rare who still believe that way. I think it shouldnt matter if women has a job and a degree or they want to stay at home. I know for me, I would do either one for the one I love! If He wants to and can support a family then I would be blessed, but if not I would want Him to accept me working! When it comes time for children I would most definetly would love to stay at home and care for my family that would be awesome! But there are other women who may not agree with it! God has someone special planned for you and she will cross your path in time! I believe you have great values and seem to be genuine any girl would be lucky to have you!!

sweetangel2585

View Profile
a few different questions
Posted : 22 Oct, 2008 06:54 AM

Although pics can be important its not a big deal to me anyways. Although I do wonder if the person I am talking to is for real i mean it is the internet and I am new to this. I also agree with you and that some of the pics ive seen dont' look to real but who am I to judge! As for girls, wanting bad boys! What is the real meaning to "bad boys". I mean some girls prefer that type but there are many terms for them. Some just want to meet someone who is honest, fun, trustworth, devoted christian, and so on! it doesnt necessarily mean all girls want bad boys it jsut that some girls are looking for something in particular! Don't be discouraged though God has someone planned for you! Keep on being who you are! I know if a guy like you was in my area I would be honored! God Bless!!!:angel:

sweetangel2585

View Profile
For the ladies
Posted : 22 Oct, 2008 06:48 AM

Hey Tristian, Dont change who you are! God has someone special planned for you and in time will put her in your path! don't be afraid of being yourself! God made u who u are and the ones who run away wasnt meant to be! Be yourself she will come in time! God bless!! Good Luck!

sweetangel2585

View Profile
Blessed are they...
Posted : 22 Oct, 2008 06:45 AM

Oh wow such an aweomse post! Such beautiful words! I really enjoyed reading your post! I got truly blessed! God has blessed you with amazing words! Im like you I sin, im a sinner i have turned my back on him one time but He never left me...He was always right there when I needed HIm! God Bless you so very much!!!:angel:

sweetangel2585

View Profile
Thanks!!
Posted : 22 Oct, 2008 06:40 AM

Thank you to all you bro's and sis's in christ for all the wonderful post in these forums that I have read so far! I am working on reading all and posting in time! God bless you all!! It is a enjoy coming here and meeting fellow christians like me!!! God Bless!!:angel:

sweetangel2585

View Profile
Ever Wonder!
Posted : 22 Oct, 2008 06:36 AM

Amen! I would jump up and down with tears rolling down my face singing and praising him!!! I would shout with Joy at seeing his wonderful face!! Also like you would probally be goofy due to the fact so full of His wonderful presence and my soul so fill with His Love and joy!!! Oh man just getting chills just thinking about seeing My ALMIGHTY GOD!!!! PRAISE HIS HOLY NAME!!!! God Bless you!!!:angel:

sweetangel2585

View Profile
Anyone from Tennessee or close by?
Posted : 22 Oct, 2008 06:33 AM

Hi anyone from tennessee! would love to meet people from here or very close to tennessee! I live about 30 to 45 min. from knoxville!! drop me an email!!! God Bless!!!:angel:

Page : 1 2