Author Thread: i only been on 2 dates in my life
Admin

i only been on 2 dates in my life
Posted : 14 Feb, 2011 10:38 PM

they were with my ex i dated him from 2004-2009 i brokeup with him i think on a valentines day or something but he moved out before september .anyway the first date was horrible some guy when we were at the bar decided to get up from his table and come to our's without asking and eventually he started mouthing off to us .

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Feb, 2011 06:48 AM

Girl, thats alright. There are some dates I wish I could take back, cause they were total wastes of time. Don't think a lack of experience is a cause for alarm. It just means you don't have your mind clogged down with a whole bunch of memories, most of which you may want to forget.

I have spent the last 3 years learning who I am outside of my ex and its been a really cool experience. I asked God to reveal me to me. As He has taught me to love myself, that confidence comes across and I have found myself in the role of a "Mack"! Straight pimpin'! :dancingp::laugh:

Girl, I be having to beat them off with a bat and tell them to leave me alone. :laugh: I'm a plus sized sister and guys who I never thought would be interested, approach me.

So, as you let God make you whole and heal you from any and all past hurts from all the way back from childhood to your ex, the following will happen: (I know I don't know you like that, but this what has come to me to say, so if you've already experienced these things, then Hallelujah!)

1. You will start to REALLY love you and see yourself the way God sees you and find out your created purpose.

2. You will start to dress up, put make-up on, do your hair, (can you imagine), JUST FOR YOU!

3. That self love and confidence will shine thru your personality and you will attract like minded men (girl, and in my case a few women too. I be like what? Heffa do I LOOK like I swing that way?:ROFL: Kidding, didn't say it, just thought it:prayingm:)

4. You'll be happy, content and whole even without a man, which actually indicates you're ready for one!:applause::dancingp:

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Feb, 2011 07:17 AM

Katy--- date #3 may have you wanting to go on a 100 more dates! :glow: Hopefully it'll be a great memory you can share with your kids and grand-kids!:applause:

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Feb, 2011 07:31 AM

Wise words by wise women!! :applause::peace::yay:

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Feb, 2011 11:50 PM

I only been on one date in my life. You're one ahead of me lol

Lookin4ewe

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Feb, 2011 07:04 PM

That sounds like the best advice I've ever heard! You should have a show. :)