Author Thread: How do you get to meet an honest bornagain partner?
Admin

How do you get to meet an honest bornagain partner?
Posted : 16 Oct, 2008 09:17 AM

do genuine saved guys exist?

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Oct, 2008 07:08 PM

By observing and asking the right questions. I have met several very nice men who had a genuine walk with God. Sometimes being quiet and watchful will land you the eagle.

Trust me he's watching, too.

tristan07

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Oct, 2008 11:01 AM

Actualy, to meet a saved nice guy you have to follow these steps:

1. get about 72 squirels.

2. get 1 metal garbage can - the larger the better.

3. get some kind of sheet metal and poke holes all over in it.

4. 50 pounds of nuts - any kind will do.

5. a king james bible.

Now, you throw the nuts in the garbage can, then you place all the squirels one at a time gently into the can, making sure none of the previously placed squirels exits the can. Once you have them all in place, you quickly enclose the top with the premade vented sheet metal ( you cant use a typical garbage can lid, for some reason groups of squirels have figured out how to remove them) then you hammer it shut.

Now you leave them all in there for about 2 hours, then you have to read the entire bible to them, realy fast because squirels are hyper and have short attention spans. You should try to do it before they eat all the nuts. and no, dont try adding more nuts because you read slow, a squirel that eats too much falls asleep all winter and you cant read to them.

Once you do this, you have to just take the lid off the can and sit back and watch. Emerging from the can will be the man of your dreams with a fur coat on. You will most likely have to teach him how to speak english, but once you do, you will be pleased to know that he will not be the slightest bit squirelly.

I have seen this done many times. It works.

LOL! anyway, sorry, I was just trying to cheer you up with some inane humor. Yes we exist, and yes we are looking for you too. Just set high standards, dont settle for less and pray and ask the lord to make you the right person so you are ready when the day comes.

God is amazing, he already has it all laid out for you, just use the time you are single to focus on him. I know it is easier said then done, but seriously work on your relationship with Jesus right now. Make him your first love. SOmetimes God will hold off on bringing anyone into our lives because he knows we will replace Him with them. I dont know your situation, but I am sure you will find your love when all is ready.

Be patient and pray.

- alex

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Oct, 2008 10:33 PM

The questioned could be flipped. The born again are out there. I have to admit is is hard in this day in age to find them. I believe that keeping our eyes on Jesus ourselves is the Key.